ADR's made for November

Well the ADR’s are made and I am still second guessing myself, but DH seems to be pleased with the choices. I have to watch our choices since two of us are allergic to seafood and the girls are quite picky, but this it what I settled down with.

Cinderella’s Royal Table - Dinner
The Wave - Dinner - new for us
Chef Mickey’s - Breakfast - it has been several years and new for the little one
Chef Mickey’s - Dinner- it has been several years and new for the little one
’Ohana - Dinner - New for us
Crystal Palace - Breakfast - old favorite
Liberty Tree Tavern - Dinner - New for us
1900 Park Fare - Breakfast - New for us

I have been hoping maybe we can hit a soft opening fro The Beast’s restaurant.

Anyone know what the alternative kids meals are for 'Ohana? I don’t think the kids are going to eat the regular meal, but I see they say they have kid alternative meals.

Ohana will do mac N Cheese and nuggets for kids upon request. honestly, anything that is served at their quick service location is fair game.

great pics for your meals!

You will love ohana. The bread pudding for dessert is amazing! The kids will love it too. No worries!

Oh I love your choices! We’ve never done OHana dinner either, or the Wave, so will be very keen to hear you review. Good choices though- enjoy!

Wow! You sure do like your character dining!

'Ohana is our one “must do” every trip.

[QUOTE=Cavey;1110867]Wow! You sure do like your character dining!

'Ohana is our one “must do” every trip.[/QUOTE]

Yes we do! The girls are 9 & 5 and they love the characters.

DD9 is obsessed with Pluto so we always try to have at least a few meals where he will be and the the little one is a princess girl, so CRT works for that.

We are all quite excited about Alice and the Mad Hatter at 1900 Park Fare. We have met Alice in the park, but we have never even seen the Mad Hatter in person.

When they meet the characters at a meal, we don’t have to wait in all of the long lines in the parks, except for Pluto that is. We always have to wait for Pluto. He’s her whole focus since their first meeting in 2004. Below is when the love affair started:heart::wub::heart:

What a cute picture!

These look great! I haven;t tried any on this list yet!!! I have a few days before I can make our reservations. I am still undecided! We really want to do Ohana as well but the kids (10, 13 and 7) are not really interested in those characters, but I hear the food is worth it!

We know I’m not a fan of 'Ohana, but that’s just personal preference on my part. Too many other people love it, therefore, it has to be good.
The rest of the choices are all standards except Liberty Tree, and this time, I haven’t been there because it doesn’t interest me. Again, others love it, so I’m sure it’s a safe pick.
Some day I’ll get around to The Wave, but I don’t seem to be in a hurry. Haven’t really heard much negative beyond a few grumbles.

Saving my thumbs down for CRT.
Sorry, unless you’ve simply got to take your princesses there, I can not get around being forced to pay for the photo package.
Quoting NYC mayoral candidate Jimmy McMillan, “The rent is too da*n high!”

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1111009]
Saving my thumbs down for CRT.
Sorry, unless you’ve simply got to take your princesses there, I can not get around being forced to pay for the photo package.
Quoting NYC mayoral candidate Jimmy McMillan, “The rent is too da*n high!”[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is certainly overpriced. The little one loves princesses and was very upset that we wouldn’t be doing Akershus again. The service the last two times has been nothing short of rude and I have had it with the spoiled Norwegian brats that masquerade as hostesses and servers.

We had very good service and food last time at CRT, except we were like drowned rats in the monsoon, which sullied the evening. I had intended us to all be dressed in our Sunday best for dinner, but the rain spoiled that. I am hoping this go around is better. C’mon SG channel your inner princess.