Adr's made!

we are finally at 180 days! Made ADR’s just now, but couldn’t get the online system to work for me.

I got 4 of the 5 I wanted - Tusker House is not doing lunch I guess, so we didn’t get that one. have to rethink our plans for that day I suppose!

We are trying to do all new things this trip (not just dining, but lots of things that we haven’t done in the previous trips) - so we have 4 new dining choices to go with that theme!

Rose & Crown (8pm - so we can watch Illuminations)
Il Mulino
Biergarten
1900 Park Fare (8pm on our last night, MK closes at 7pm for MVMCP)

We’ll be eating at 3 Broomsticks while at Universal/Harry Potter. Of course, we have a few that we have to keep going to: Caseys & CHH. We will try a new to us CS in Studios (always seem to do ABC and Pizza Planet).

We’ll be in Epcot on the last day of Food & Wine festival, so we’ll eat around the world that day for lunch & dessert!

We also plan to eat in our room some too - we are staying at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge.

Any feedback on our choices? I’m super excited!

I think your choices are fabulous- and I will be so keen to hear how 3 broomsticks goes- sounds really interesting-

oh it feels so good booking ADR. Nice choice Mmmmmmm

thanks! I’m bummed about Tusker House, we were looking forward to it. But the earliest ADR is 4pm and that’s the day we want to go to MVMCP, so I hate to do it. I’d rather be at the party earlier…oh well, cie la vie!

Smart move w/ the 8pm @ 1900 Park Fare after eating around the world at F&W earlier in the day. If you attack all of the locations as we do you will need a break before a big dinner.