ADR's missing people

I you make ADR’s for 10 people and 4 don’t show up what happens.

It depends on the restaurant now. If its one you had to put a deposit down it’s my understanding you will be charged for the number of no shows. If you didn’t have to give your credit card for a deposit then nothing will happen.

Like Disney Teacher said, if it is one that you have to put a Credit card guarantee on, it may cause complications.

Well, it could be pretty costly if the restaurant has turned away guests because you needed seats for 10. Maybe you need to let them know many hours in advance that the group has gotten smaller.

I was going to suggest the same thing. The minute you know someone is a no show, probably a courtesy call would be nice. Especially if its during free dining.

Blanket party with 7 dwarfs and a drunk pirate.

!!Hey!!
I do not party with drunken pirates
:angry:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1115376]!!Hey!!
I do not party with drunken pirates
:angry:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, right! :rolleyes:

Since when did you set standards for the people you party with? :ph34r:

Bahaha! Love the sig, Cavey!!! :laugh:

Like the others said, there will be no problem if there’s not a credit card on the reservation. And if you have a really great excuse, they might even be forgiving if there is a credit card. But, call and let them know as soon as you find out your party will be smaller. Not only is it courteous to other guests, but you will be seated more quickly because the CMs will be able to secure you with the correct table size.

[QUOTE=Cavey;1115392]Yeah, right! :rolleyes:

Since when did you set standards for the people you party with? :ph34r:[/QUOTE]

True dat. As long as they bring along sardines, anchovies and bubbly, they can be my friends for a couple of hours. Even :pirate::pirate::pirate: