Adr's

I can’t wait I get to make my ADR’s tomorrow I so can’t wait.

Booking ADRs is always exciting. What restaurants are you booking?

right now I am looking at, Chef Mickey’s(dinner), Donald’s Safari(breakfast), Tusker House(lunch), Yak & Yeti(dinner), Playhouse Disney(b), Sci-Fi(L), 50’s Prime Time(d), Princess Storybook(B), Coal Reef(L), Teppan Edo(d), Crystal Palace(b) Liberty Tree(d), Ohana(b) I still need 5 more so any help i will take it.

I get to make mine tommorrow too!! Can not wait!!

what are you picking and how long are you going to be there?

Looks good. How many days are you staying?

I think Kona Cafe would in with your other choices well. We also enjoyed Whispering Canyon Cafe for breakfast or dinner. Hoop Dee Doo is 2 credits on the dining plan but we love the show. It’s corny but so funny. The Plaza Restaurant is a nice lunch, not a good use of dining credits but we always try to fit it in.

will be there aug 15- aug. 21

VERY exciting !!! :slight_smile:

Le cellier, flying fish, 1900 park fair for breakfast

Exciting! Are you going to use the online system?

Are you on the deluxe dining plan?

yes i am on the deluxe plan and yes i used the online thing and am happy to report that i was able to get every one i wanted.

How was the online booking? Easy?

it was the only thing i think it should be able to remember you party size. but other than that it’s the way to go.

You made great choices! I will have to use the on line this year- quite excited about doing that.

Congratulations on getting all your dining choices! You’ve got a great opportunity to try so many with the deluxe plan!

yes and i even added Le Cellier for the last night

also i think i will gain 50lbs after all the good food i am going to eat. lol

We are going August 15-25!! I booked LeCellier and Teppan Edo via phone. I made Chef Mickey’s online, but I do not see how you can book the 180 days plus the 10. Can you do it online?? Someone told me you had to do a day at a time online.

If u are staying on dis prop. You can book online for all as well as call them and tell what place you want. I did all of mine for the whole trip