ADRs

ok I just read the thread about someone being excited about making ADRs. Well it got me thinking how excited that I am for making mine on Tuesday, yes THIS TUESDAY… I don’t have that many planned, but I love the idea of completing my planner I made and having one more thing ready to go for the trip.

Here’s my line up…

8/22 - dinner at Chef mickeys

8/26 - dinner at Ohanna

8/28 - dinner at Boma

8/30 - breakfast at crystal Palace

Again, not many ADRs to make, but still exciting. Hope I get the times I want.:heart:

Looks good, Dana. I like that you are cutting back on the ADRs and just going with the flow at counter service restaurants. Dining is a big part of our trips but I just couldn’t think of places we wanted to go to this summer so we have fewer than ever before.

I really enjoyed Dd’s bday trip when we really didn’t have that many planned and just relied on the counter service plan. I was just a better, more relaxed person while there. I just want to do our favorites. Momma’s was another I wanted to do and DD wanted dinner at 1900, but we both agreed less is better so we only picked the ones we both agreed on. Chef mickey’s is never my choice, but it’s the best character meal on property to take a 6 year old boy to who has never been to WDW…it’s also the only table we are doing while my friend is there.

my, how time flies, huh? Doesn’t it seem like you were just there? heehee…

nice choices.
do you know that I have never been to Chef Mickey’s. The opinions are always so split. I wonder if I should not plan a trip…

[QUOTE=Dopey;1019177]my, how time flies, huh? Doesn’t it seem like you were just there? heehee…

nice choices.
do you know that I have never been to Chef Mickey’s. The opinions are always so split. I wonder if I should not plan a trip…[/QUOTE]

My opinion on the theme and character experience is that it is awesome. I struggle with the food choices as buffets and me are not friends. I am willing to suffer a bit to show this kid a good time. I’ll just stick to cold foods and soups and eat something later if I am still hungry. That’s the great thing about staying at POFQ…LOVE THEIR FOOD COURT!

Yes, you have to plan a trip and tell DH it’s because you have to try chef’s…lol

[QUOTE=Dopey;1019177]my, how time flies, huh? Doesn’t it seem like you were just there? heehee…

nice choices.
do you know that I have never been to Chef Mickey’s. The opinions are always so split. I wonder if I should not plan a trip…[/QUOTE]

I think you should, this is an excellent reason to start the ball rolling.

We like Chef Mickey’s for breakfast, dinner was fine but breakfast was better.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1019189]I think you should, this is an excellent reason to start the ball rolling.

We like Chef Mickey’s for breakfast, dinner was fine but breakfast was better.[/QUOTE]

You know, it would be only me going. I am so afraid that I won’t enjoy it. I have to go and post a thread about doing Disney as a single person.

I know a lot of people do enjoy going to Disney alone but I’m not one of them. I would only do it if that were the ONLY way I could go to WDW but I have much more fun going with someone.

that sort of sums it up for me. My men WILL not go again for a while. Mike just humors me. He does have a good time, after all there is beer, but he does not need this kind of entertainment. He goes fishing in Alaska and other places, that’s his kind of thing.

Dana, I think you got the best choices! If you book online, I bet you get everything on the first try~! If you are looking for something new to try of a CS nature… go over to SSR and have the turkeyu brie sandwich at Artist Palette. Yummy! I have been thinking a lot about it today. Ha!

What about going with a girlfriend, sister, cousin …?

confused? you mean you wanna come with? sorry, I’m mentally slow today:laugh:

I actually may go over there for their CS stuff…like the breakfast flatbread! LOVED IT!

I can’t believe you loved it too… the kids had it every morning. I stuck to the mega-coffee and a side of bacon option myself, but they really enjoyed the breakfast pizza!

Made the ADRs and got everything I wanted at eery time I requested. I did it old school and called in. I attempted to do the online at the crack of dawn before work, but it wouldn’t let me book for my time frame…no way I was waiting to get my ADRS…I was WAY to excited!