ADRs

With free dining, I unfortunately am finding that my “have to’s” are mostly booked, unless I want to eat at 3pm, which I don’t. So I need your opinion on the following 2 things…

1. My current ressies are at (all for dinner except CP) : Shutters, Capt’s Grille, Chef de France, Ohana, Crystal Palace, raglan road Garden Grill and Whispering Canyon… thoughts? would you absolutely drop any?

2. My other options are (all dinner): Rose and Crown, Cap’n Jacks, Maya Grill, yak and yeti Tomorrowland Terrace is available while we are there… anyone eaten there? Can you see the fireworks from there?

I will keep thrying for Chef Mickeys which is a big fave!

I just went onlin and was able to find Chef Mickey’s!

what day are you you doing chef mickey’s we will be there at the same time frame

I just got it for our check in day 8/15 at 850pm. A little later than I had hoped but I’m just happy I got it! And that is an Extra Hours night at MK, so that works out well too!

Our only “must haves” were Chef Mickeys, Ohana, and Crystal Palace. I got them all, just not necessarily at the time I was hoping for… so I guess I should be happy with that!

that is so funny my chef mickeys is at 645 that same day lol great minds think alike.

I think your plans look good, I wouldn’t drop any if you didn’t have to.

totally agree.

ok, I’ve been able to adjust some of the ADRs and here is what I currently have:

8/15 (check in day) - Chef Mickey’s :mickey:
8/16 - Shutters (new to us)
8/17 - Captain’s Grille (new to us)
8/18 - TBD - we may be going to Universal this day
8/19 - Ohana (one of our must do’s)
8/20 - Crystal Palace (breakfast) (luv it!)
8/21 - Garden Grill (new to us)
8/22 - TBD (if we go to Universal on 8/18, I could do a 2-fer TS for our last nite)

All in all, I’m pretty happy with them. :blush:

[QUOTE=crazy4tink;1031086]With free dining, I unfortunately am finding that my “have to’s” are mostly booked, unless I want to eat at 3pm, which I don’t. So I need your opinion on the following 2 things…

1. My current ressies are at (all for dinner except CP) : Shutters, Capt’s Grille, Chef de France, Ohana, Crystal Palace, raglan road Garden Grill and Whispering Canyon… thoughts? would you absolutely drop any?

2. My other options are (all dinner): Rose and Crown, Cap’n Jacks, Maya Grill, yak and yeti Tomorrowland Terrace is available while we are there… anyone eaten there? Can you see the fireworks from there?

I will keep thrying for Chef Mickeys which is a big fave![/QUOTE]

I speak from experience of YEARS ago but Cap’n Jacks is good but not AMAZING. It’s a good alternative but I wouldn’t make it a main option. Im going there next week i’ll let you know if it has since changed!

I think I’m going to go with Narcoossee’s on Sunday night for our last night around fireworks time.

Good choice! It is a skewed fireworks view from the side, but still very cool. Great choice in a final restaurant if you don’t want to do California Grill.

Your plans sound amazing! Have a wonderful time!

Lisa