Advice please

We are less than 30 days away from our trip. We are staying in a Nemo Suite at AoA. My Dear Hubby (very) recently had surgery (quite unexpected) but is quickly on the mend and is feeling quite peppy now. :wub:

I’m looking for a way to create a little pixie dust for him. We have been planning this trip for well over a year to celebrate my DD’s 12th BD on 12/12/12:blush:, but I think Dad deserves a little something extra special too! :heart:

Any ideas or suggestions??

Glad to hear your dh is on the mend and happy 12 (alot of them) to your daughter.

Does your husband golf? You could arrange a round of golf for him at a Disney course.

A romantic dinner?

The Safari Tour at AK?

Great ideas Llama! Thanks! He does golf but not quite yet.

We LOVE the fireworks cruises! It could be double celebration for your DD and DH! We’ve done both but like Wishes better. They are expensive but just wonderful.

a massage at one of the spas?

Ooh! Loving the spa idea!

Take him to La Nouba. All of you will love it!

Thanks you guys! These are fabulous ideas! Still haven’t decided, but I am thrilled to be on the hunt of something as a surprise!!

Depending on your budget, a second the spa idea. Saratoga has the best Spa in WDW property. I have been on every trip for the past 3 years, ok, almost every trip. I treated my husband and me to the spa back in Feb. and he loved it!!! Once you walk in, you are swept away from reality. I also took my husband to see La Nouba as well. He liked that too. I think,although he didn’t tell me, he liked the spa better. Its not cheap though, but worth every penny. We did the spa then went to DTD for a nice dinner. That was special for us.

EXACTLY what I was going to suggest!:heart:

I agree with this – and may I suggest that you head over to the spa at Saratoga Springs? It is easy, well-priced and guy-friendly. And the massages are magnificent, with great locker rooms and amazing showers for when he’s done!

Saratoga Springs Spa | Walt Disney World Resort

My DH enjoys this place so much. It is beautiful, but not too girly. Good luck!

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1125568]I agree with this – and may I suggest that you head over to the spa at Saratoga Springs? It is easy, well-priced and guy-friendly. And the massages are magnificent, with great locker rooms and amazing showers for when he’s done!

Saratoga Springs Spa | Walt Disney World Resort

My DH enjoys this place so much. It is beautiful, but not too girly. Good luck![/QUOTE]

I agree, it is not too girly. I don’t know if the mens locker room has one, but the ladies side has a nice hot tub which is wonderful before or after your massage. They also have a sauna and steam room.