AK Rooms with walled balconey

Does anyone know who stays in the rooms with the walls on the balcony on the walk from the lobby to the bus stop. My wife and I were debating who stayed in them. Employees or guests. I never new they were rooms until I saw bathingsuits hanging over them. I would not be a happy camper if I got a room and looked out the sliding doors to see a wall. Im sure there for privacy. :confused:

Excellent question…I wonder who!

I always just throught they were regular rooms, on a few nights you would hear the occupants sitting outside their room on the walled balconies, they seem to close to the busses to be private suits and Im sure the more VIP guests would stay on the top floors which require a special pass to acces as far as I know.

They are some of the standard priced rooms.

I noticed them not too long ago. How horrible to pay the money to stay there and get one of those rooms. Not even worth it.

I can’t picture what you all are describing… tell me more please! A “room with a walled balcony?”

We had that situation at BWV once. When we walked out on our balcony all we saw was a huge wall. I was a little ticked-off. I actually had to stand on a chair to see over the top. But as we were overlooking that freaky “Clown” pool I didn’t mind too much. (It crossed my mind that they did it on purpose and rented those rooms to people with real Clown phobias:laugh: )

I certainly wouldn’t want that situation again, but as we’re rarely in our room it didn’t bother me too much. And it actually gave you a lot of privacy! (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

we had a similar situation in Wl. our balcony overlooked the smokehouse.