Akershus changes

Okay, we know Akershus in Norway is becoming all-character meals, but how will the menu change? We love the cold board and the other stuff and hope it will not become boring “American-style” food! I especially like the six kinds of herring… :crying:

David

My understanding is that while lunch and dinner will continue to be Norwegian style, it is no longer a buffet, but will be served family style at the table. Doubtful they will be bringing 6 kinds of herring to everyone’s table.

I thought Akershus was a buffet restaurant. Or maybe that’s just for the character breakfast there. :confused:

Kent they are changing it so they will have character meals for lunch and Dinner

What I meant was if they were changing the buffet (at breakfast) to family style (along with the other meals), and if they were changing the setup away from table service to something else, for lunch and dinner.

woops sorry lol that I cant answer never eat here dont like fish eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww

You never eat at Akershus because you don’t like fish!!! LOL!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yep went one time sat down and saw what was on the buffet and walked out lol

ROTFLMFAOLOLOL!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You must have been really disgusted to walk out just by looking at the buffet!!! :eek:

Yes I was lol

http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menu_nor.htm

It looks like the Koldtbord may be staying the same! YAY!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

David
please speak up, I’m hard of herring

We have never eaten here, because the idea of herring doesn’t appeal… but I understand lots of people like it very much. Now, if the menu changes, we will be more likely to go.

:crying: Argh. It now looks like they ARE getting rid of the cool stuff on the Koldtbord.

Anyone know if the recipes are out there anywhere?