Akershus/Cinderella Question

We have done Akershus once and Cinderella was there. I’m wondering how often in their rotation of Princesses she is there for their breakfast. For our Feb 2012 trip, our friends that are coming with us want to do a meal with Cinderella. I know they don’t guarantee any certain princesses at a given time, but wondering if the chances are decent that Cinderella will be there. I’m not sure to tell them if they should go with Akershus or splurge and do CRT.

If I recall correctly Cindy is at the princess breakfast.

I also know that both cindy and prince charming are at 1900 park fare. 4:30PM-8:30PM (Includes Characters -Cinderella, Drizella, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, Prince Charming)

Cinderella is usually there. Note that the food is Norwegian, so if everyone isn’t an adventurous eater, you might should stick with the standard breakfast with eggs, sausage, bacon, and the like.

As mentioned above, Cinderella is at 1900 Park Fare for dinner. However, after my past experience (and then chatting with other MBers and realizing that several others have had similar), this is not a meal I recommend. The food selection is very small, and most likely, it won’t be fresh. Also, the foods offered don’t match the hefty pricetag of about $40/person (I believe we payed $44/person, but that was 4th of July weekend, so I’m betting it is less expensive during the off-season).

Of course, I also don’t think that the food at CRT matches the pricetag… Akershus, either. I think that Cinderella meals are super pricey because Disney knows that so many parents will donate a kidney so that their little princess can have the “royal treatment.” :laugh:

So… you have three options. She’s an absolute definitely at CRT and 1900 Park Fare, and a most likely, almost definitely at Akershus.

Also worth mentioning, Akershus and CRT must be reserved with a credit card. You can also book both for breakfast before their respective park opens, which gives you the unique opportunity for crowd-free Castle or Spaceship Earth pictures. And, the price for CRT and Akershus includes an 8x10 photo. At 1900 Park Fare, they will try to sell it to you for $29.99 (which is ridiculous, considering that an 8x10 photo is only $14.99 from PhotoPass… I guess it’s that fancy cardboard frame! :laugh:). Also, CRT includes a plastic wand for the little princesses, and a plastic sword for the little knights/princes/pirates who rather wouldn’t be eating with royalty. Akershus and 1900 Park Fare are buffets. CRT has a fixed menu.

When we went in April for breakfast Cinderella, Belle(photo opp), Ariel, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty were there.

We have gone there for breakfast 4 times, and she has been there every time. I know they say that the princesses can change, but there hasn’t been a time that we haven’t seen her.

Thanks everyone! I think we are going to do Akershus breakfast. Do you need to pay with a CC when booking? I knew we’d have to do that for CRT but didn’t know you had to with Akershus.

They ask for you number in case ur a no show to charge you anyway=) But, you pay when you actually go.:mickey: