Akl club level, here we come!

We are now booked for AKL club leve in June! So excited for our first stay at AKL and our very first club level stay! It was only a $62 difference in the bunk bed savanna view room we already had booked. I do know they will not guarantee a savanna view on club level but I left it up to my kids and DH and they all said club level hands down. Probably, my only stay I’ll ever get club level so I’m going to enjoy it.

Just try not to fill up on chocolate croissants from the club level breakfast.
On the other hand, can someone please move that cappuccino/espresso machine to my room?

And don’t kill all of the afternoon wine and beer.

Did you book the sunrise safari? It used to be exclusively available to AKL club level guests and it’s your (well that day’s group) private ride on Kilimanjaro Safari with the exception being you have an actual tour guide on your bus, as well as a dedicated driver and the ride’s backstory is dispensed with so that this becomes a backstage tour that concentrates on the animals and the design highlights of the safari savanna.

That is so awesome!!! I have never stayed club level but I have heard great things about AKL club level!

Have a magical trip!

Lisa

Oh boy, that is something I would like to try some day. Good for you. sounds like a good deal for you.

Oh - that is so exciting! Take advantage of every single perk they have!:happy:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1101368]Just try not to fill up on chocolate croissants from the club level breakfast.
On the other hand, can someone please move that cappuccino/espresso machine to my room?

And don’t kill all of the afternoon wine and beer.

Did you book the sunrise safari? It used to be exclusively available to AKL club level guests and it’s your (well that day’s group) private ride on Kilimanjaro Safari with the exception being you have an actual tour guide on your bus, as well as a dedicated driver and the ride’s backstory is dispensed with so that this becomes a backstage tour that concentrates on the animals and the design highlights of the safari savanna.[/QUOTE]

I have not booked the safari yet. Would a very active 5 year old be okay on it? I think he would but I don’t want to disturb anyone else. We don’t drink alcohol but trust me my two kids will eat enough snacks to make this worth while. Chocolate croissants for breakfast, yum, yum!

I’m not even sure if 5 year olds are allowed.
There are plenty of snacks throughout the day and the lounge itself is pretty nice, above the front door up on the top floor of the lobby space with a great view of whole scene and the massive savanna window.
Don’t feel bad about not drinking, we don’t either. But I am fueled by cappiccino:eek:.
Also, don’t forget that as a club level guest, advance guest planning services are available to you. Put together your list of dining and activities and have them line everything up for you, unless you want to make all your own reservations. Also, if you have special requests or needs, advanced planning will take care of it for you, if they can. Even if you want tickets for a concert at Hard Rock Live (as an example).

The club level concierge CMs are the best, regardless of which resort they’re in.

We should book a stay. DD would make up for any price difference in cappuccino. Hope you have a great stay!

My DD was sold when she saw African smoothies were offered daily in the lounge and cookies! LOL!

We have stayed at AK club level several times- we really enjoy it. We have paid both cash and used DVC points, and feel that it is worth the extra cost for our family. Some people are not convinced it’s worth it, but I think when we stay at AK it will always be club level.

I have tried time and time again to get club level with DVC, but with it being at the 7 month window, I’ve had very little luck (even with it being value season in September). I’ll keep trying because AKL is my most favorite resort, and I love the idea of being pampered every once in a while!

Oh no! Believe it or not, I spent this past Easter week at AK club level. I booked it at 7 months to the day. I was shocked (as was the lady at MS!) that it was available.

Keep trying- it will happen!

Oh I would just love to stay at AKL club level! I might have to look into the additional $$ for an upgrade for our trip in September. Anyone know how much this might cost? It would definatly be a new experience for us!

You are going to love love love CL at AKL. We haven’t been there in a few years but I am sure its still simply amazing. Its definitely the best bang for your buck! (and I do not mean that as slight that the quality is not there.)