AKL or AKV?

I’m confused.:redface: When I was making our reservations for AKL I checked off AKL with a Savanna View which I assumed was the entry level for this deluxe resort. I was under the impression that the ‘villas’ were more money. My reservations say Jambo House which are listed as Deluxe Villas on the WDW web site. Now I might be going out on a wishful, uniformed limb here but did Disney ‘hook us up’? Is there a difference between Deluxe and Deluxe Villas? I just checked my Saved Vacation Offers on the main site and I definitely had AKL rooms checked off when I clicked the book it button.

Jambo has both the standard rooms (with the various views) and villas but maybe you’re lucky and were upgraded to a villa. :happy:

As mentioned, Jambo has both the standard and villas. I think they began calling it Jambo house whenever they added Kidani Village to the AK resort area. Both Jambo and Kidani are beautiful so if you have the time be sure to check out Kidani Village as well. Especially the swimming pool area.

OK I wasn’t sure since Jambo isn’t mentioned specifically in the info for AKL. It’s only mentioned in the description for the villas. Either way we’re a long way from AS Resorts.