Alice in Wonderland Ears

Did you all see the new Alice in Wonderland Ears to come to the Disney Parks?
I cannot wait to see this

read here

That is really cool. I’m wondering how much!

Some guy said they were sold out already. They only made 500 pairs :frowning: This would have been GREAT for my sister!

I don’t care, I MUST have that.

What??? then they must have cost a fortune and suddenly I do care :pinch:
I want one :crying:

Buy it now ebay:

Disney ALICE IN WONDERLAND Mickey Mouse EARS HAT & BOX - eBay (item 160406528530 end time Mar-21-10 21:58:07 PDT)

great :dry: another thing my daughter will add to her list of Alice in Wonderland items :dry:

$225.00…That’s even more than what I was guessing, and I thought I was guessing high.

:eek: :eek: $225!! eh… no thanks.

blech, that’s too rich for my blood at the moment as well. If it was summer and my place was filled up, maybe.
It is beautiful though. I’ll just have to print out a poster or something and frame it for myself.

I love it but wouldn’t have paid that much for it- I love the box too.

I thought they were not going on sale until March 5th in the parks???
That stinks if they are already gone!
I have the HM like that in the fancy box and LOVE them!

I must have them~!

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1019019]I thought they were not going on sale until March 5th in the parks???
That stinks if they are already gone!
I have the HM like that in the fancy box and LOVE them![/QUOTE]

I didn’t know that existed. Can you post a picture or two of that? I would love to see

These are not actually mine- I found the pic online but they are the ones my DH surprised me with this year :slight_smile: It is part of the HM 50th Celebration. I collect ears and my FAVORITE attraction by far is HM :slight_smile:

VERY cool, Zoey!

Now… what will (did?) they actually retail for? Because what they’re asking on eBay, as you know, certainly isn’t the original price…

And hey, look, they lowered the price!

They’re so cool! I love the box they come in! Hey Iris, maybe Boss can check it out for you when he’s there in a few weeks.

Very cool, but I have other things on which I’d prefer to spend that money.

Those ears are so cute!!! I love them!!! :laugh: