Alice in Wonderland: Small Stage

My daughter had a blast performing in an adorable adaptation of Alice in Wonderland last year, and I just wanted to share. There were many talented children! She’s the little one. :happy: Enjoy!!!

YouTube - CTC Alice

Oh my goodness they are so good! and your daughter is brilliant (and so cute too) thanks for sharing that I really enjoyed it.

Thanks, Dixie! She really had a good time and missed it when the show closed. It was the role of a lifetime for her, and she’s only 6!!! :laugh:

that was really cute!!! and creative with how they did the big/little alice!!
bravo!!

Too Cute:wub:

That was REALLY CUTE!!! :wub: Your daughter was great!! She was right on and spoke so nice and loud! :heart:

I really loved the caucus race. I want to be a lobster. :blush:

(Humorous side story… I thought I heard “Under the Sea” music during the tears part, and I saw a lobster running around in the back - I thought “SEBASTIAN GOT A CAMEO!! … wait… Sebastian’s not a lobster…” :laugh:)

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;938593]That was REALLY CUTE!!! :wub: Your daughter was great!! She was right on and spoke so nice and loud! :heart:

I really loved the caucus race. I want to be a lobster. :blush:

(Humorous side story… I thought I heard “Under the Sea” music during the tears part, and I saw a lobster running around in the back - I thought “SEBASTIAN GOT A CAMEO!! … wait… Sebastian’s not a lobster…” :laugh:)[/QUOTE]

There were many other Disney songs that had cameos throughout the show, so it was really fun to pick them out. They actually sang “Zip a Dee Doo Dah” in the show! The costume folks did an excellent job with the lobsters, and they reversed to cards!

Oh, that was so cool. They did an excellent job. Of course your daughter was the best.:angel:

Omg that was too cute! Your daughter is one talented, beautiful little girl! She was the best part! :happy: :wub:

Thank you, thank you… You are all so sweet! Of course we thought she was fabulous, but our opinions CAN be slightly biased!!! :slight_smile: I’m so glad that you enjoyed watching that little snippet.