All of my (seven trillion) ADRs are done!

Well, it was an exhausting experience, but it was worth it!

For those of you who didn’t see my other post(s), DH decided to downgrade from Deluxe to Basic dining…and then he changed his mind at the last second last night and decided to stick with Deluxe again. :laugh:

So I stayed up until 4am this morning, tweaking and perfecting our ADR plans. A brief accidental snooze caused me to get a late start dialing at about 4:05. :dry:

But after 22 minutes on hold, my journey began, and here they finally are…

Sunday May 10th (Arrival day):
Dinner - Boma - 7:30pm

Monday May 11th:
Breakfast - Crystal Palace - 8:05am
Lunch - Liberty Tree Tavern - 2pm
Dinner - Rose & Crown - 8pm

Tuesday May 12th:
Breakfast - Tusker House - 8:05am
Lunch - No lunch planned
Dinner - 50’s Prime Time Cafe - 7:30pm (This seems strange to me because the Studios close at 7…I didn’t know they would still seat after park close?? But the lady insisted it was the latest time available.)

Wednesday May 13th (Our anniversary):
Breakfast - Chef Mickey’s - 10am
Lunch - Kona Cafe - 2:30pm
Dinner - California Grill - 7:50pm (So excited about this one! I was hoping for just a smidge before 8…so it was exactly what I wanted!!)

Thursday May 14th:
Breakfast - Boma - 7:35am
Lunch - Le Cellier - 2:10pm
Dinner - Coral Reef - 8:50pm

Friday May 15th:
Breakfast - 'Ohana - 10am
Lunch - No lunch planned
Dinner - Hoop-De-Doo Musical Revue - 9:30pm (I didn’t realize that the DDP could be used for Category 1 seating at the 9:30 show! I was so excited when she told us we would be front and center!)

Saturday May 16th:
Breakfast - 1900 Park Fare - 8:05am
Lunch - Whispering Canyon Cafe - 2:10pm
Dinner - 'Ohana - 9:30pm (I wasn’t concerned about watching the fireworks during this dinner; I just wanted to be leaving the MK before the after-fireworks rush!)

Sunday May 17th (Departure day):
Breakfast - Boma - 8am

Wow! That looks great. It looks like you’ve really got everything covered and you’ve made some excellent choices. I’m getting hungry just reading that! We’ve only done basic dining. I’m sure you guys are really going to enjoy all of those meals!

Your ADRs sound great!

You’re going to be doing some good eating!

Bring your barf bags! :laugh:

:laugh: I will add it to my packing list!

I’ve decided I will eat daintily, and only until I am just satisfied. I am not going to worry about getting my money’s worth in the slightest, because that will NEVER happen! :laugh: :blow:

The worst part of looking at this list is realizing that we get 2 snacks per day on top of everything! :blow: :laugh: I mean, I LOVE my Dole Whips, but I have a feeling they won’t seem so appetizing after the first day or two…

You will be so full, but happy… You will have a great trip.

You just made me real hungry. We stayed at AKL last summer and loved Boma. And when I read LeCellier…ohhhhhhh its sooooooooooooo good. Bon Appetit!

GREAT plans. And no worries about the snacks. Stock up on Rice Krispy Mickey Heads and stuff like that, and bring it all home. :happy:

I had no idea that the Dining Plan would get you Category 1 at Hoop Dee Doo…I could have sworn you could only get Category 2 or 3 in the past??? Is this something new, or only because you are on the Deluxe Dining Plan? It was 2 credits, right?

You’ve got some great ADRs there. I admire you guys going for the deluxe plan. The only thing I"ve got to say is that you’re gonna be stuffed when you double up Coral Reef and Le Cellier!!! But enjoy!!!

[QUOTE=iluvwdw;933199]GREAT plans. And no worries about the snacks. Stock up on Rice Krispy Mickey Heads and stuff like that, and bring it all home. :happy:

I had no idea that the Dining Plan would get you Category 1 at Hoop Dee Doo…I could have sworn you could only get Category 2 or 3 in the past??? Is this something new, or only because you are on the Deluxe Dining Plan? It was 2 credits, right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was 2 credits…when she told me we would be Category 1, I was surprised but didn’t question it. Then I hunted on allears and found that as of August of '07, the DP can be used for Category 1 at the 9:30 show only. :happy:

Great idea about the rice krispie treats and stuff! We will have plenty of snackage for the plane ride home, that’s for sure! :laugh:

Love the plans. Sounds like some serious food!

We’re have the deluxe dining plan too as part of our package, so we’ll be there stuffing our faces the week before you. :laugh:

I have most of our ADRs finalized. Still working out some times with Jeff from the Poly, who is booking it all for us.

Wonderful choices for ADR’s.You guys are going to have a wonderful anniversary trip.

Use the snacks at Goofy’s sweet shop to bring home gifts for everyone. OR get water . . . lots and lots of water . . . you are going to be SO FULL! WOW! :blow:

There are a LOT of good choices on the list!

I would officially be sick with all that food…definitely buy snacks to take home! Do enjoy! You have some great reservations.

Great choices!! DH and I are still trying to decide if it is worth it for us or not. In calculating everything, it would cost about the same either way we go, DDP or out of pocket.

Hey, we will be there the same week. We arrive on the 7th and depart on the 16th staying at CBR.

[QUOTE=hiner;933233]Great choices!! DH and I are still trying to decide if it is worth it for us or not. In calculating everything, it would cost about the same either way we go, DDP or out of pocket.

Hey, we will be there the same week. We arrive on the 7th and depart on the 16th staying at CBR.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, maybe we will see each other and not even know it! May is such a good time to go! :happy: I can’t wait!

I’ll be sure to wave at every dizzygirl I see:blush: