All Queen Beds at CSR?

Have all of the rooms at CSR been renovated and changed out to queen size beds? I’ve finally gotten my DH to agree to a trip this year after all. We stayed at OKW last year and he loved it. But we can’t afford the villas this year so he agreed to a regular room if they at least have queen beds. On the WDW site it says the beds are full but I’ve seen reviews that talk about the queen beds. Help I’m confused!

I know they’re in the process of refurbing CSR, but it isn’t completed yet.
We stayed there in April and our room was refurbed, but we had a king bed, not two queens. It did have a new flat screen TV though.

Rancho 7a is now complete and the renovation team has begun work on casita 2. That brings the total of completed buildings to 10!! The completed buildings are cabana 8a, 8b, 9a and 9b; rancho 6a, 6b, 7a and 7b; and casita 4 & 5. The 4th floors in casita 1 & 3 are also done. All that remain are the bottom floors of casita 1 & 3. They look to be on schedule to complete the renovations by October 2009.

WDW can not make it official until the renovations are complete because if you went to CSR before the renovations are complete, you could end up with a full size bed in casita 1 & 3, floors 1, 2 or 3.

I was hoping Buzz would chime in, he’s sort of the official source for all things CSR. When we were there in April, we were on the 4th floor of Casitas 3 and our room was done, as I’ve already posted. It looked like they were working on some of the rooms on the lower floors in Casitas 3 and 2, and they were certainly tearing into Casitas 4 and 5, which looked like their main focus.

Thank you all so much! If we do decide on CSR we’ll ask for the renovated rooms.

My DD is still voting for a resort with Bunk Beds and my DH wants a seperate bedroom. We are trying to decide if we can spend the extra $$ for either.

I’m SO excited to hear that they’ve converted to Queen beds. YAY! Definitely gives us more options now. Thanks for letting us know. Now, if we would just have a WDW trip planned…

The refurb that is happenning here is why we decided to go with CSR. We were disappointed with the state of our Caribbean beach room. A very nice cast member told me about the rooms upgrade when we were about to book ASM. I don`t think I will be let down this time.

[QUOTE=buzz2001;975091]Rancho 7a is now complete and the renovation team has begun work on casita 2. That brings the total of completed buildings to 10!! The completed buildings are cabana 8a, 8b, 9a and 9b; rancho 6a, 6b, 7a and 7b; and casita 4 & 5. The 4th floors in casita 1 & 3 are also done. All that remain are the bottom floors of casita 1 & 3. They look to be on schedule to complete the renovations by October 2009.

WDW can not make it official until the renovations are complete because if you went to CSR before the renovations are complete, you could end up with a full size bed in casita 1 & 3, floors 1, 2 or 3.[/QUOTE]

Do the referb rooms now have two sinks like other moderate hotels??:pirate:

[QUOTE=jimbo;976178]Do the referb rooms now have two sinks like other moderate hotels??:pirate:[/QUOTE]No, just one sink.