All Star Music-Family Suites!

Hello Disney nuts, I wanted to make resevations for our trip to the Not So Scary Halloween Party for 10-18. I called like on the 15th and found one, only one, room available. We were also trying to go budget this time around. It also happened to be at an Annual Passholder rate at 89.00 including tax… Lucky me right? Well, it gets better. We get there and check in. The cast member, Jenny I think asks, “You had the Family Suite right?” I say, "YYYYYYeeesssss."nm:glare: Im like, no one told me that on the phone. So I didnt tell my DW and 3 DS’s the suprise til I got to the room. I open the door and Im beholden to see this awesome living room :blink: with flat screen tv (Big too), fold out couch, fold out chair, and fold out OTTOMAN! I couldnt belive it had a fold out ottoman. I walk down the hall to find a wet bar, with fridge etc. 2 bathrooms, and a bedoom with another tv. The Halloween Party was great, and I will go back next year. But that room was just above and beyond. 89.00 bux! I didnt receive any Disney Dreams at the parks, but Ill tell ya, I got one in that room. We will return to a family suite in the future. I highly reccomend them!

GOOD FOR YOU! That is what we have awaiting us in December and I am excited to see them. I paid a bit more, but still a great value at that price!

It should be perfect for my DW and 2 DS’s! Thanks for sharing!

Oh I hope you take lots of pictures for us!

Sounds great… so you just lucked out with getting the suite or did you request it and keep it a secret??

This is a really great magic moment! Thanks for sharing… We have had pics of the suites posted on MB before, and it was terrific-looking! Way to go!