All-Star Music Suites

Are the family suites at All-Star Music excluded from free dining offers?

I do not think they would be. They are actually more expensive than 2 rooms at All-Star Music, which seemed weird to me. I would say no, but I do not know for sure.

I live in UK, and the two cheaper resorts were available on the plan, but only counter dining.

I’ve never seen the suites exempted from any dining plan offer that is available for the Value resorts. As far as I know, the dining offers vary according to resort Categories only, not specific rooms.

Thanks for the information! I’ve been playing around with different scenarios with the PIN for free dining that we received this week, but I haven’t been able to get one of these suites to come up as available. My first thoughts were that they were somehow excluded from the free dining offer. I may just need to call and see what a CM can help me with. Thanks again, everyone!

Never seen value resorts with free dinning in the UK.

I have no idea about family suites sorry.

[QUOTE=jimbo;1068796]Never seen value resorts with free dinning in the UK.

I have no idea about family suites sorry.[/QUOTE]

Values are usually free dining to those of us here in the States, but I can’t get the Music Suites to come up online when I use my free dining PIN. I’m just trying to weigh all our options in hopes of coming up with something that’s feasible for our family. :happy:

I thought it was just in the states.

I would be interested in the family suites at music if we got free dinning thrown in. we stayed there in 2006 and loved it. We are planning a big family trip in 2012 and have been looking at options.

Me and DW are staying at POFQ this September I’ll have to see what bounce-back offer we get.

It is cheaper for us to stay at POFQ with free dinning than stay at music and pay for dinning.

We also have been looking at the grand villa at Saratoga Springs Resort

Yes, but you could pay to upgrade to the standard or deluxe plan if you wish.
I think the cost to upgrade from counter to regular is about $15 (this is an educated guess).

No, you can purchase the dining plan as long as you purchase tickets for that day OR have a season pass and you also must stay at a Disney Resort. I highly recommend the dining plan. It saves a fortune.

In the past, anytime we tried to use a discount code for a suite at All Stars, we were told the rooms did not qualify. We always wound up getting 2 rooms at Pop for less anyway.

Thanks. I thought I remembered reading that here before. We’ve done two rooms at Pop in the past, and that’s an option. We usually stay at Riverside (it’s our favorite), so we will see. I really appreciate your response. :happy:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1068878]Yes, but you could pay to upgrade to the standard or deluxe plan if you wish.
I think the cost to upgrade from counter to regular is about $15 (this is an educated guess).[/QUOTE]

Just been listening to the pod-cast from Dis board and they were saying the free dinning plan will be available at the suites.

They said the upgrade from counter service the regaler is around $10 per adult and $2 a child.

well worth the upgrade i would say,

[QUOTE=jimbo;1069030]Just been listening to the pod-cast from Dis board and they were saying the free dinning plan will be available at the suites.

They said the upgrade from counter service the regaler is around $10 per adult and $2 a child.

well worth the upgrade i would say,[/QUOTE]

Jimbo when I book through Mousketrips we get the full service (standard) free dining plan, whereas if you book through a UK travel agent the British only get Counter Service dining free, and it doesn’t cost me any extra at all- we get it because Mouseketrips is American. Counter service wouldn’t be enough for us we like to try all the different restaurants and course we are there for such a long time we are quids in by the time we leave.

Oh and Saratoga sounds wonderful for you guys- its an amazing resort if you decide on that I would be so jealous!