All Star Sports?

Has anyone stayed at All Star Sports lately? Have their rooms been renovated the way the other All Stars were?

Also, is there any way to find out what youth sports stuff is going on at WDW at any given time so you can gauge what the groups at the resorts might be?

Thanks,

Karen

Excellent question, Karen - I’d like to know, too!

I have stayed in the surfs up building and it was really nice. I was really happy with the room. It was nice and clean and didnt look dated.

tinkerbelle24, when was your trip to All Star Sports? Thanks!

You may want to go to the Wide World of Sports website and see what youth sports stuff they may have scheduled. That’s what I’ve dont in the past.

We stayed at Sports twice late 2006 and early 2007. I seem to recall them painting at Sports and I can’t recall which of the All Stars we stayed at (Sports and Music) that they had already converted some rooms to family suites, though I’ll go on a limb and say Sports.
Haven’t been onto either property since then, sorry.

May 2007. Im not sure if it was rehabed then on not but it was very nice

We stay at Sports and Music all the time . . . both have been updated recently with paint, new furniture and bedding! They have also painted the outside of the buildings. One of the pools at Sports was closed for renovation the last weekend in March (the weekend we were SUPPOSE to stay, but were told they lost our reservation!!) The Sports counter service food is OK, Music is better . . . Sports leans more towards concession stand options . . .