Am I crazy?

Okay, I admit it. I am a little obsessed with Christmas this year! I’ve already decorated my room, and I’ve even downloaded Christmas music to my iPod. :happy: I’m even wearing my Christmas earrings. Too bad I have to wear polos to school, or I would of pulled out the Christmas shirts Monday! :laugh: I went to WDW last year for Christmas, so I’m going through my moms pictures on her phone and texting them to myself for wallpapers! :laugh:

Yup…you are just a little obsessed! :slight_smile: Nothing wrong with that!

Um . . . yes. Yes, you are. But you go, girl! :happy:

That’s great!! I love this time of year too!

Yay, I’m not the only one!!!

Oh, my sweet Lily, the Christmas fun has just begun. We can really get into the spirit after next week- it will be Thanksgiving week! I can’t wait!

That’s not crazy - that’s great!! You’ll spread the Christmas spirit to everyone you come in contact with.

I’m getting the spirit early this year too. Next weekend DD and I are going on a bus trip to the Radio City Music Christmas Spectacular in NYC. I can’t wait!!! Then 2 weeks after that we go to WDW to see all the Christmas decorations, I’m really so excited for this Christmas season too!

Yep. But then again I have my tickets to MVMCP next month and went out last night looking for a new Christmas tree for the den. Almost bought a mini tree that plugs into the USB port on the computer - might go ALL out for office decorations this year!:tinytree:

It’s nice to hear people have the Christmas spirit already. For some reason, I’m just not in the holiday spirit this year. But I’ll be in WDW in 14 days and have tickets to MVMCP, hopefully that will get me in the mood. By the sound of it your going to have a great holiday season.

Where did you find a mini tree that plugs into your USB port? I really need that for my classroom!:happy:

[QUOTE=ssn;1056304]That’s not crazy - that’s great!! You’ll spread the Christmas spirit to everyone you come in contact with.

I’m getting the spirit early this year too. Next weekend DD and I are going on a bus trip to the Radio City Music Christmas Spectacular in NYC. I can’t wait!!! Then 2 weeks after that we go to WDW to see all the Christmas decorations, I’m really so excited for this Christmas season too![/QUOTE]

I think its great too! I love Christmas, and I am especially looking forward to this year after being cheated out of last years with my Double Pneumonia!

Anyway, I am so jealous of you going to Radio City to the Christmas Spectacular, thats so wonderful. I hope you’ll come and tell us (or me) how it went I’d love to know.

Your not crazy… I put up our x-mas tree already and decorated outside with the lights. My wife won’t let me put the decorations up in the house yet because she wants to get through Thanksgiving first. Boy isn’t she a party pooper? :whistling