Am I crazy!

:santa:Back in 2005 we went to WDW Christmas week. We had the best Christmas ever. It was the most crowded we experienced.

We now are booked for this Christmas week

Are We Crazy!:santa::sled::snowman::tinytree::reindeer:

We are booked for 12/21 thru 1/1/14.

Crazy Cool, I’d say.

I like that.

[QUOTE=Caseys Corner;1135757]:santa:Back in 2005 we went to WDW Christmas week. We had the best Christmas ever. It was the most crowded we experienced.

We now are booked for this Christmas week

Are We Crazy!:santa::sled::snowman::tinytree::reindeer:

We are booked for 12/21 thru 1/1/14.[/QUOTE]

There’s no place like home for the holidays…

Looks like you will enjoy both extremes during your trip. First the crazy busy time around Xmas thru New Years, then right into the down time in the beginning of January.

Call me crazy, but I really want to experience the crazy bad crowds of Christmas and New Years. I know it sounds weird, but it’s a whole new experience, seeing what its like. Go and enjoy, and definitely give us a trip report so we can get an idea of what its like.

I’ve gone a couple of times the day after Christmas thru New Year’s Day and it was totally worth the crowds…just be prepared for cold in case it hits…it was 29 one NyE when we were there… But that’s not common…

Everyone should experience one WDW Christmas! Go - have fun - enjoy!

I enjoy the crazy Christmas and New Year’s crowds. Now, if it were a once in a lifetime vacation, I definitely wouldn’t go at that time. But when we go, we don’t really feel like we have to do everything, and we usually spend a lot of time at our resort, so the crowds don’t bother us that much. We just like to party!

We’re looking to ring in 2014 at WDW this year!

I think it’s great! Like Victoria said, it’s not suggested for a first timer. You will be fine! I am kinda jealous!

I love WDW during the holidays! Totally worth the crazy crowds, IMHO. Have a great time!! :tinytree:

I think Christmas at Disney would be absolutely magical regardless of the crowds.

I would love to be able to do that at Christmas again some day just hope you have warmer weather than we did when I was there for in 2010 for New Years eve.

We are seriously considering this right now. I feel like I should have my head examined, but, I am in major need of a Disney fix, and that looks like the only time we would be able to go.