Am I really leaving tomorrow?

Soo, I can’t believe how quickly this trip has snuck up on me, but I leave for the airport at 5:30 am tomorrow. LOL I didn’t even have a countdown in my signature for this trip because it was so soon after my last trip in September. I can’t believe I will have gone three times in one year (after planning to skip this year all together - isn’t that what we always say??)

Anyway, here is the outline of my plans!

WHO: Me, my two former roommates (one of whom is celebrating her 30th birthday), their mom, two other sisters and four year old niece. It is a first trip for my roommates’ family members. They are flying in from Kansas and meeting us there.

WHERE: 4 nights at Pop Century (a first for all of us!)

[U]Day 1 - Thursday, November 12[/U]

My roomies and I (A & J) will get in to MCO around 10:00. We plan to head to the resort, check in then go to DTD for lunch at Earl of Sandwich and some shopping. We’ll had back to Pop to meet up with the Kansas crew around 2:30. We figured they can grab some lunch in the Food Court and then we will all head to DHS and see Fantasmic and the Osborne Lights that night.

[U]Day 2 - Friday, November 13[/U]

Breakfast at the resort, then off to Animal Kingdom for the first part of the day. After AK, we head to the GF for dinner with Cinderella at 1900 Park Fare at 5:00. After dinner, it is off to MK for MVMCP.

[U]Day 3 -Saturday, November 14[/U]

Today is A’s 30th Birthday. We have breakfast at Cape May at 9:45. Then off to Epcot for a little bit (not planning on spending too much time here). Dinner at Whispering Canyon at 5:05. Then off to the MK for Spectro and Wishes!

[U]Day 4 - Sunday, November 15[/U]

Breakfast at the resort then off to the MK. Dinner at Tony’s at 5:00. Then off to DTD for shopping and a Sunday at Ghiradelli. We think the Kansas crew will head back to Pop after that since they have an early flight on Monday. Roomies and I may head to EMH at DHS for a few more spins on TOT!

[U]Day 5 - Monday, November 16[/U]

We all have morning flights so we’ll just grab breakfast at the hotel and be off to MCO. :frown:

As you can see, we are spending a lot of time at the MK mostly because we have a four year old in tow and the only people interested in thrill rides are me and one of my roomies. I am a little concerned about not having enough time at EPCOT but I didn’t want to eat dinner too late most days with a little one so we’ll just have to fit in what we can.

On the last trip I took with my roomies, we were super commandos going from early morning to late night. My roomies want to keep up that pace this time, but I am trying to be more realistic about the fact that we have a four year old and their mom who has some arthritis issues with us so I have planned for a slower pace.

That’s it! What do you all think? It’s been 7 years since I have seen WDW at Christmas time so I am excited about that!

Day 2 sounds great … 1900 Park Fare has PRIME RIB :crying:. Be mean to the wicked step sisters for me!!! :laugh:

Have a great trip … and could you send me whatever it is your taking that makes your trip sneak up on you!!! :laugh: (I need it) !!!

Sounds like a great plan! WDW at the holidays is AWESOME!! I hope you have a blast and we’ll be expecting a trip report missy! lol

[QUOTE=KarenWDWCP;1003958]Soo, I can’t believe how quickly this trip has snuck up on me, but I leave for the airport at 5:30 am tomorrow. LOL I didn’t even have a countdown in my signature for this trip because it was so soon after my last trip in September. I can’t believe I will have gone three times in one year (after planning to skip this year all together - isn’t that what we always say??)

WHO: Me, my two former roommates (one of whom is celebrating her 30th birthday), their mom, two other sisters and four year old niece. It is a first trip for my roommates’ family members. They are flying in from Kansas and meeting us there.

Day 1 - Thursday, November 12

My roomies and I (A & J) will get in to MCO around 10:00. We plan to head to the resort, check in then go to DTD for lunch at Earl of Sandwich and some shopping. We’ll had back to Pop to meet up with the Kansas crew around 2:30. We figured they can grab some lunch in the Food Court and then we will all head to DHS and see Fantasmic and the Osborne Lights that night.

Day 2 - Friday, November 13

Breakfast at the resort, then off to Animal Kingdom for the first part of the day. After AK, we head to the GF for dinner with Cinderella at 1900 Park Fare at 5:00. After dinner, it is off to MK for MVMCP.

Day 3 -Saturday, November 14

Today is A’s 30th Birthday. We have breakfast at Cape May at 9:45. Then off to Epcot for a little bit (not planning on spending too much time here). Dinner at Whispering Canyon at 5:05. Then off to the MK for Spectro and Wishes!

Day 4 - Sunday, November 15

Breakfast at the resort then off to the MK. Dinner at Tony’s at 5:00. Then off to DTD for shopping and a Sunday at Ghiradelli. We think the Kansas crew will head back to Pop after that since they have an early flight on Monday. Roomies and I may head to EMH at DHS for a few more spins on TOT!

Day 5 - Monday, November 16

We all have morning flights so we’ll just grab breakfast at the hotel and be off to MCO. :frown:

As you can see, we are spending a lot of time at the MK mostly because we have a four year old in tow and the only people interested in thrill rides are me and one of my roomies. I am a little concerned about not having enough time at EPCOT but I didn’t want to eat dinner too late most days with a little one so we’ll just have to fit in what we can.

On the last trip I took with my roomies, we were super commandos going from early morning to late night. My roomies want to keep up that pace this time, but I am trying to be more realistic about the fact that we have a four year old and their mom who has some arthritis issues with us so I have planned for a slower pace.

That’s it! What do you all think? It’s been 7 years since I have seen WDW at Christmas time so I am excited about that![/QUOTE]

Hey we are arriving at POP on Nov. 13th. Maybe we will see each other. Have fun!!

[QUOTE=KarenWDWCP;1003958]Soo, I can’t believe how quickly this trip has snuck up on me, but I leave for the airport at 5:30 am tomorrow. LOL I didn’t even have a countdown in my signature for this trip because it was so soon after my last trip in September. I can’t believe I will have gone three times in one year (after planning to skip this year all together - isn’t that what we always say??)

Day 1 - Thursday, November 12

Day 2 - Friday, November 13

Day 3 -Saturday, November 14

Day 4 - Sunday, November 15

Day 5 - Monday, November 16

That’s it! What do you all think? It’s been 7 years since I have seen WDW at Christmas time so I am excited about that![/QUOTE]

We will also be at Epcot on the 14th. I can’t wait either!!!