Am I weird or does this bother you too?

So I was looking on the character pic thread and saw Tigger. I always knew Tigger looked a little different in the parks, but I could never put my finger on it until that thread.

Am I the only one who is bothered by Tigger’s appearance? On tv, Tigger has a triangular pink nose, and sometimes a yellowish tint to his face and belly. The Tigger in the parks has a round black nose. Umm… I think Tigger needs an update so he doesn’t look so much like Tony the Tiger. GRRREAATT!

I say this because I have watched WAY too many episodes of My Friends Tigger and Pooh, not to mention DD just got a super soft Tigger doll that she is completely attached to. I am a HUGE Tigger fan but his appearance does bother me. Am I the only one or am I just a little bit wacko :wacko: :blink:?

[QUOTE=KittieKChick;921499]So I was looking on the character pic thread and saw Tigger. I always knew Tigger looked a little different in the parks, but I could never put my finger on it until that thread.

Am I the only one who is bothered by Tigger’s appearance? On tv, Tigger has a triangular pink nose, and sometimes a yellowish tint to his face and belly. The Tigger in the parks has a round black nose. Umm… I think Tigger needs an update so he doesn’t look so much like Tony the Tiger. GRRREAATT!

I say this because I have watched WAY too many episodes of My Friends Tigger and Pooh, not to mention DD just got a super soft Tigger doll that she is completely attached to. I am a HUGE Tigger fan but his appearance does bother me. Am I the only one or am I just a little bit wacko :wacko: :blink:?[/QUOTE]

:laugh: Maybe just a “little bit wacko” - and a little too much time on your hands.:laugh: Can’t say I ever noticed, but I have my own hang-ups with Pooh characters. I only like the classics.

I have a big problem with his bright orange!

:laugh: weird :laugh:
You watch too much TV, young lady :cool:

What, you don’t like Road Cone Orange?:laugh:

I never noticed it, but you are so right! And now it is going to bug me…

Ah to be validated! Haha. I mentioned to DH last night and I thought he was going to tell me I was crazy. He looked at me and said “You’re right!”

I didn’t mean to MAKE it bug someone else though.:blush:

Brandy, we need to write some letters and get it fixed right away! LOL

I’ve never noticed. Going to check out that post.

I’m back. Can’t say his nose bothers me, but he sure is a bright orange. Not going to mistake him for a deer.:smile:

[QUOTE=KittieKChick;921522]Ah to be validated! Haha. I mentioned to DH last night and I thought he was going to tell me I was crazy. He looked at me and said “You’re right!”

I didn’t mean to MAKE it bug someone else though.:blush:[/QUOTE]

Oh come on now, admit it, yes you did. :laugh::laugh:

And now its bugging me too.:laugh:

That is exactly what I was going to say- waaaayyyy to bright of an orange!

In bad weather, they use him instead of traffic cones…

[QUOTE=lovemysons;921545]Oh come on now, admit it, yes you did. :laugh::laugh:

And now its bugging me too.:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Now it’s bugging me, too! I had to google pictures of Tigger because I never realized he actually has a pink nose.:laugh:

Ironically, one year both my boys had on really bright orange shirts when we ate at the Crystal Palace. Needless to say, Tigger was all over them… BIG TIME!

Yet again Andrea, I agree with you completely! I always wonder why WDW has Tigger in this color orange! :laugh:

Yes, that orange is awful! Thank you so much for saying something!

the orange is a problem… What real tigger is that color?

I have a photo of tigger on my desktop and never noticed until you mentioned it:eek: I guess it is so he photographs better.

but your “Bothered” by this is a bit concerning- doesn’t a 5ft mouse or a 6ft tiger bother you:laugh::laugh:

[QUOTE=KittieKChick;921499]So I was looking on the character pic thread and saw Tigger. I always knew Tigger looked a little different in the parks, but I could never put my finger on it until that thread.

I say this because I have watched WAY too many episodes of My Friends Tigger and Pooh, not to mention DD just got a super soft Tigger doll that she is completely attached to. I am a HUGE Tigger fan but his appearance does bother me. Am I the only one or am I just a little bit wacko :wacko: :blink:?[/QUOTE]

That tigger is computerized and looks freakish to me. The real tigger looks like the one at WDW.:laugh:

I suspect he had an incident with a self-tanner.

[QUOTE=jimbo;921909]I have a photo of tigger on my desktop and never noticed until you mentioned it:eek: I guess it is so he photographs better.

but your “Bothered” by this is a bit concerning- doesn’t a 5ft mouse or a 6ft tiger bother you:laugh::laugh:[/QUOTE]

Nope. Doesn’t bother me at all. Nor does a life size, talking Tink. Guess I’m weird that way too.:laugh: