Amazing Deal on the Disney Magic

If anyone is looking for a Disney Cruise I was just on VacationstoGo and they have a 7 day Disney Magic Cruise, out of Galveston, Texas for $750! That is of an inside cabin - but still - a fantastic price!

Hope they can fill the ship. Looks like a temp port in Galveston, TX is a hard sell for them based on this price reduction.

I correct myself - that’s an Oceanview Cabin.

That’s an awesome price, I wish we could take advantage of it.

Are you looking for a cruise or just looking around at what’s out there?

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1118624]That’s an awesome price, I wish we could take advantage of it.

Are you looking for a cruise or just looking around at what’s out there?[/QUOTE]

We are going on a cruise next month - we have a week at WDW then on to Tampa for the cruise to Cozumel, Belize and Roatan - but if this had shown up when we started looking I would have driven to Galveston to take it!

I’m always looking for cruises. We love to cruise. I usually check into VacationsToGo once a day. Next year we hope to take a river cruise of France, Italy and Germany - fingers crossed!

[QUOTE=llama;1118626]We are going on a cruise next month - we have a week at WDW then on to Tampa for the cruise to Cozumel, Belize and Roatan - but if this had shown up when we started looking I would have driven to Galveston to take it!

I’m always looking for cruises. We love to cruise. I usually check into VacationsToGo once a day. Next year we hope to take a river cruise of France, Italy and Germany - fingers crossed![/QUOTE]

Your trip next month sounds nice but next year sounds even better. I’m afraid if we start cruising I will want to go every year AND go to Disney World and that’s just not going to happen right now.

I haven’t done a Disney cruise yet, but have done a Norwegian and a Carnival. Is Disney’s cruise that much better? Over the other two, I would still pick the MK anytime.

I cruised once and never looked back. Now we do a day or two of WDW before a 7 day cruise and it is perfect for us. Although I must say we enjoyed our 5 days at Disneyland very much.

DCL is the perfect blend of magic and relaxation. I love to not feel exhasted at the end of the day as we can with our park days.

I would take this cruise out of Galveston in a heartbeat if the timing did not conflict with school.

How is that even possible? I thought Disney cruises were the most expensive of all the cruise lines? Maybe I am way out of touch…

They are currently offer a sweet deal on the Verandah upgrade that is almost the same price of the standard cabin.

While I’d never say “no” to a visit to the MK - if it came to a choice - at these prices - I’d be on that ship in a hearbeat.

Like jk8 said - there is nothing like the relaxation of a cruise after a fun time at WDW. We travel a long way to Florida, so when we’re at WDW we love the opportunity to add on a cruise. And yes - Disney cruises are very special. We’ve cruised on Norwegian, Princess, Holland-America, Celebrity and Disney and while I can say we’ve never had a bad cruise on any of them, Disney takes crusing to a whole other level. Like WDW - every detail has been meticulously thought out. The cabins are beautiful, the restaurants amazing and the entertainment is Broadway calibre. Dang! How do I get to Galveston?

Ships don’t want to sail with empty cabins. The closer a cruise gets, the lower the price if they have cabins to fill. VacationsToGo has a 90 Day Ticker - where cruiselines post their cruises at greatly discounted prices, just to fill them up. We’ve found some fabulous deals.