American Adventure video remake

Sorry if this is old news, but has there been any discussion on the updated video at the end of the American Adventure. I like it personally. Also, it seems that Ben and Mark are more “animated” in the closing scene on the Stature of Liberty.

Frank

You know, I’ve never even been inside America in Epcot. Maybe it’s time.

Wow! I think it is one of the best shows in the whole World. You need to see this when you go.

Give me a break. I only finally saw Circle of Life and Living with the Land for the first times in January.

AA is one of my favorites. I think it is very, very well done. Nice that they did a “rehab” and didn’t shut it down. At least I don’t think it did.

Frank

I love American Adventure . . . soft seats . . . dim lighting . . . air conditioning . . . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>>I love American Adventure . . . soft seats . . . dim lighting . . . air conditioning . . . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz<

My wife never makes it past “hear me now!!!”

Frank

I LOVE the American Adventure!!!:wub: I makes me sooo proud to be an American. I always cry:crying: , but I am a sap!:laugh:

What?:eek: :eek: :eek: It’s a great show. I love to watch all the animatronics and they have quite a few in there. It is, of course, a very patriotic show, but well worth it. It’s better than the Hall of Presidents, that’s for sure. There I always nod off after a while and I come back to live once the presidents start doing their thing :ph34r:

You should go and see it

I have never been…but I do know Canada is getting a new film.

It’s not just the film. I cannot remember much of that, but they, supposedly, have more animatronic figures in there then any other attraction. It’s wonderful.