American Idol – Soft Opening!

This was on allears.net: American Idol ? Soft Opening (The ?World? According to Jack)

[B]WARNING, THERE IS A SPOILER ALERT![/B]

I read this!! It looks like its going to be alot of fun!!!

I know doesn’t it! At first I didn’t think it would be something we’d like, but after reading this, I think we will check it out.

They were having CM openings when we were there last week. I heard the details from a CM I know. Sounds like a real blast…and something I would REALLY enjoy!

Wow i love this idea I can’t wait!!! I love American Idol i had a brief period(years) where I couldn’t watch the show because Clay Aiken lost but I have put tha behind me and am an avid american idol viewer. This is so exciting!

Sounds like a blast…I’m not sure about singing in front of 1,000 people though. Maybe the MOUSE will give me courage…lol

I give the facility a 10.
I give the overall attraction a 1.
Look for me to give American Idol as wide a birth in DHS as I do on Fox.
That would be an even wider berth than I gave to Millionaire.
WDW BADLY NEEDS a new roller coaster!!!
Not goo gah like Idol.

Oh man, I don’t like the show on TV - have never been able to sit through 5 minutes of it. I won’t be making a trip to the attraction either.
Now keep your tomatoes in the bowl, please

[QUOTE=Soundgod;925126]I give the facility a 10.
I give the overall attraction a 1.
Look for me to give American Idol as wide a birth in DHS as I do on Fox.
That would be an even wider berth than I gave to Millionaire.
WDW BADLY NEEDS a new roller coaster!!!
Not goo gah like Idol.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Dopey;925130]Oh man, I don’t like the show on TV - have never been able to sit through 5 minutes of it. I won’t be making a trip to the attraction either.
Now, keep your tomatoes in the bowl, please[/QUOTE]

Come on peps! Give is a go . . . I’m sure you can spare 45 minutes while at DHS. I am NOT an American Idol fan, in fact, I’ve NEVER even turned on the show. :blush: BUT, it’s something NEW and EXCITING at WDW!!

Come on . . . go! go! go! :biggrin:

You might like it? :happy:

Yes I agree, I am not an Idol fan either here or the US version but I would give the attraction a go, why not, its fun to try.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;925146]Come on peps! Give is a go . . . I’m sure you can spare 45 minutes while at DHS. I am NOT an American Idol fan, in fact, I’ve NEVER even turned on the show. :blush: BUT, it’s something NEW and EXCITING at WDW!!

You might like it? :happy:[/QUOTE]

You can talk me into just about anything, Mickeysgirlz, with your enthusiasm, but, I am with Dopey on this one. I have never been able to watch the show either.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;925146]Come on peps! Give is a go . . . I’m sure you can spare 45 minutes while at DHS. I am NOT an American Idol fan, in fact, I’ve NEVER even turned on the show. :blush: BUT, it’s something NEW and EXCITING at WDW!!

You might like it? :happy:[/QUOTE]

Only …only if you give me…I can’t even think of anything. I cannot do it. I’d rather sit in the hot January sun without shade anywhere, nothing to drink, in a sweatshirt :laugh:

I’m an Idol fan but this doesn’t interest me at all. I hope it’s a big hit and people like it but it doesn’t sound like something my family would like.

OK! I won’t twist your arms OR make you wear a sweatshirt in the hot JANUARY (:confused: I noticed you didn’t say June) sun! :laugh:

Well, I’m going to try it . . . at least once . . . I just can’t resist!! I :heart: New!

OH . . . DOPEY, btw . . . it was 40 degrees this am in SoFla, so I am SURE up North was even cooler . . . so you might need that sweatshirt after all! :happy:

Yeah, while I don’t doubt that Disney is able to put on a top notch performance with this, I don’t think this is something that I will be attending on my next trip. There isn’t much about it that I am psyched about.

woot! woot! that sounds really cool! if anything I am going Feb 7-8 for the AP preview and will tell everyone all about it. ok?

I’m excited this is going to be happening during my trip! I’m not an AI fan, but my sister and mom are so I’m going to surprise them with tickets to see the show during our trip! Just got them confirmed and printed off thanks to DVC!