American Idol at MGM

I’m not the biggest fan of American Idol ever but this does look interesting, has anyone tried this yet? Is it fun, or is it just another ehh… im not sure. Anyone anyone?

It was doing an soft opening when I was there in February and I didn’t even bother…it really has no appeal for me.

Yeah… I can’t sing, and I don’t like listening to others try to sing. Not of much interest to me, but I’ll probably try it out on my next trip just so I can say I did.

Can’t wait to try it! Gonna get that golden ticket!!!

I’m too old to use it, though. I’ll have to hang it on the wall…lol

One of my friends said he wants to do it for real… the other 3 of us said we would go in too and be “those people” who blow the audition on purpose. :angel::laugh:

FYI: MGM is now DHS “Disney Hollywood Studios!” :happy:

And, I would NEVER sing . . . don’t have that in me. I REALLY dislike the show on TV, I get embarrassed for the ones that can’t sing, and I can’t take it! :eek::blush:

BUT, that said . . . I will try anything Disney has to offer AT LEAST once. I’m kinda a Disney addict like that! :biggrin:

I like that it will pull hundreds of people out of the other lines for awhile… LOL

We wer at DHS last Saturday and we watched one of the AI shows. I am not a huge fan of AI and my DH is not a fan at all- but it was a GREAT show!! The 3 people that sang could really sing!! It was energetic and fun. The winner of each show goes on to a final show of the day to win the golden ticket. This ticket will get them to the front of the line at any AI audition. I say it is a must see!!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;945365]FYI: MGM is now DHS “Disney Hollywood Studios!” :happy:

Your kinda slow, people now know i always refer to it as MGM. So… hmm

ahhhhhhh toooo many obreviations!!!

Only two – AI is American Idol and DHS is Disney’s Hollywood Studios, which is the new name for the old Disney-MGM Studios.

DHS - Disney’s Hollywood Studio
AI - American Idol
DH - Dear/Disney Husband

There’s an abbreviations thread… http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/mousebuzz-questions/16277-disney-central-abreviations-list.html

[QUOTE=VinylmationMan;945551][QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;945365]FYI: MGM is now DHS “Disney Hollywood Studios!” :happy:

Your kinda slow, people now know i always refer to it as MGM. So… hmm[/QUOTE]

You’re calling me slow!?!?!? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last I checked you are the one calling DHS, MGM??? :blink:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm :laugh:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;945557][QUOTE=VinylmationMan;945551]

Hmmmmmmmmmmm :laugh:[/QUOTE]

:laugh: Yeah, that’s what I was thinking!

We just went yesterday. We went to the 2:00 show and loved it so much we went back for the finale at 7:00!! We have never watched the show at home, but really enjoy it at DHS!!!

[QUOTE=VinylmationMan;945551][QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;945365]FYI: MGM is now DHS “Disney Hollywood Studios!” :happy:

Your kinda slow, people now know i always refer to it as MGM. So… hmm[/QUOTE]

If you’re going to insult someone’s intelligence at least use proper grammar:glare:

[QUOTE=AmandaM88;945766][QUOTE=VinylmationMan;945551]

If you’re going to insult someone’s intelligence at least use proper grammar:glare:[/QUOTE]

okay seriously, i was JK. i kid with just about everyone! Ha ha mickey!

I don’t insult anyone. Also i have an A in grammar/language arts.

(i don’t mean to be hurtful i was just joking.)

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;945557][QUOTE=VinylmationMan;945551]

Hmmmmmmmmmmm :laugh:[/QUOTE]

lol got me there. You’re good… LOL:laugh:

Well i just have some great memories there when it was called MGM so i like calling it that.

Some great memories.

The quote things seem to be messing up… the posts people are quoting are appearing as if they were written by the person who quoted their quote… if that makes any sense! :laugh: For some reason, there’s an extra quote tag in the script.

[QUOTE=VinylmationMan;946268]
okay seriously, i was JK. i kid with just about everyone! Ha ha mickey!

(i don’t mean to be hurtful i was just joking.)[/QUOTE]

I know you’re just kidding, but realize that jokes and sarcasm aren’t always interpretted how the writer intended on the Internet (I’ve had a few problems with this throughout the years! :laugh:). To make sure everyone understands that you’re only joking, it would be wise to end your post with a (jk) or a few :laugh: smilies - whichever you feel would best convey your humor.

And no worries - the your/you’re can be confusing. I’ve seen a lot of adults make the same mistake.

[QUOTE=VinylmationMan;946268] okay seriously, i was JK. i kid with just about everyone! Ha ha mickey!

(i don’t mean to be hurtful i was just joking.)[/QUOTE]

I was just ribbing you back too! :happy: But my peeps were sticking up for me! :laugh::laugh:

Anyway, I fixed the quote thing in this post . . . I think!?!?! :blink: