An Easter Treat @ GF

Feast your eyes on these beautiful eggs

Disney Parks InsidEARS

I hope this link works for you.

It links to the “what are insideEars” page. No eggs!

I hope you can fix it though . .Easter is my favorite holiday!

[QUOTE=alilmagical32;1106395]It links to the “what are insideEars” page. No eggs!

I hope you can fix it though . .Easter is my favorite holiday![/QUOTE]

they are having technical difficulties over at insidEARS. I am in touch with them.
They were showing the most beautiful eggs. I’ll go and tag the pictures…

here are the pictures. They are displayed in the lobby at the Grand Floridian

Wow those are beautiful. I was just about to call you a tease. Good thing you got back here and posted…

Beautiful! What patience and a steady hand it must take to paint those!

Those are beautiful, wish I could see them in person.

Dopey, every time you post a link to Disney Park InsidEars, the rest of us get a generic page telling us it’s still in the testing phase and only a select few can see the page.

This link tells us what color underwear you have on: www.dopeysunderwear.com. But, again, only a select few of us can see it.

[QUOTE=Cavey;1106434]Dopey, every time you post a link to Disney Park InsidEars, the rest of us get a generic page telling us it’s still in the testing phase and only a select few can see the page.

This link tells us what color underwear you have on: www.dopeysunderwear.com. But, again, only a select few of us can see it.[/QUOTE]

TMI…TMI…TMI…:eek:

[QUOTE=Cavey;1106434]Dopey, every time you post a link to Disney Park InsidEars, the rest of us get a generic page telling us it’s still in the testing phase and only a select few can see the page.

This link tells us what color underwear you have on: www.dopeysunderwear.com. But, again, only a select few of us can see it.[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::blush:

Soooo thankful to have you back. :biggrin:

The eggs are beautiful.

However I seem to be locked out of the unmentionables page. Says Cavey is hogging the bandwidth!

-H

“Like” :happy:

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1106514]The eggs are beautiful.

However I seem to be locked out of the unmentionables page. Says Cavey is hogging the bandwidth!

-H[/QUOTE]

I see what I likes, and I likes what I see! :biggrin:

they are so wonderfull my girls just love them they even wanted me to try to order them.