An Experiment 6-2-6 in Walt Disney World

Yups.

On or about the 3rd of February, upon information and belief, an American Samoan Attorney-at-law will be venturing forth, into Walt Disney World ©, for the first time since 1984. Affiant further sayeth naught. :pirate:

[QUOTE=Experiment6-2-6;1127856]Yups.

On or about the 3rd of February, upon information and belief, an American Samoan Attorney-at-law will be venturing forth, into Walt Disney World ©, for the first time since 1984. Affiant further sayeth naught. :pirate:[/QUOTE]

Wow—you have a lot of catching up to do----have fun planning this trip!!! I’m excited for you…

You realize a lot has changed since 1984? Not just that big hair bands are bald bands either. This will be like a first trip for you.

Well, actually, THIRD Trip. :mickey: I went in 1972. All I remember of that trip is the Bedknobs and Broomsticks diorama in the store windows and that my mean ol’ parents wouldn’t let me go on the Haunted Mansion ride. :mad:

And the 1984 was just a day trip to the Magic Kingdom. :ninja:

So yes, in theory, this will be a brand new initiation into the Florida Property. :pirate:

It’ll definitely be like a first trip for him. No question.

At the moment, though, it’s still a pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-Pregame Show.

Is this the point where I start asking for advice? :laugh:

Good for you I am sure your going to have a great time. We did the same thing in 2011. We had not been to the world since the mid 80’s. Some things are better ,some things we liked better in the 80’s. Some things are almost the same as they were. I know if you loved Disney then its a good bet you will still love it now. :mickey:

Thanks. While Disneyland has the Matterhorn, and a much better Buzz Lightyear ride, I am really looking forward to this trip. Six days of fun! :mickey:

My advice is to start drinking heavily.

(I would listen to him, Nemo; He’s pre-med.)

OHHH FUN! That will be so exciting! Can’t wait for a full lenght TR!!

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1127876]My advice is to start drinking heavily.

(I would listen to him, Nemo; He’s pre-med.)[/QUOTE]

Best movie ever!

This should be a great trip if you haven’t been in so long, I would love to see the perception you have of the changes.

Holy cow, I thought it had been a while for me ! ! !

Just remember, if you push really hard you can do all four parks in a day…Ok a day and a half.

On a serious note, a Park Hopper is your friend and, at least for our family, is worth every penny. We would not know how to do WDW without it.

-Harry

Advice- start walking… work up the miles… and have fun- there is soooo much to see!

This is going to be like - A Whole New World!

Have fun!

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1127876]My advice is to start drinking heavily.

(I would listen to him, Nemo; He’s pre-med.)[/QUOTE]

Um, Nemo wasn’t a flounder… :confused:

Yes, I’m looking forward to it. I’m so used to Disneyland I think WDW is going to blow me away. :blink:

[QUOTE=cjtownman;1127918]Best movie ever!

This should be a great trip if you haven’t been in so long, I would love to see the perception you have of the changes.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Animal House rocks!.

I only remember a little from '84. Mostly the line for Pirates of the Caribbean which was so different than Disneyland.

But I agree, it will be a great trip! :pirate:

[QUOTE=llama;1127931]This is going to be like - A Whole New World!

Have fun![/QUOTE]

Thanks! I’ll keep humming that song now for the rest of the day. :glare:

Well like they say…

“You ain’t seen nothing yet!”

You’re ticker says you’re close! How exciting - I can’t wait to read how your trip goes :slight_smile: