Anaheim Marriot!

Has anyone stayed here? I just got quoted…

Arriving on 04/29/10 for 5 nights; 2 Adults
Room Type: King Suite
Package: Good Neighbor Hotel package
Tickets: 6 Day Park Hopper® souvenir ticket
Dining: None

with admission and transportation to universal and motor coach transportation to and from airport for… $1,178.00

It doesn’t include dining or airfare, but air is about $515. What should I do?

I’ve stayed there. Nice hotel. Not really walking distance, though.

I was there on convention a long time ago, and it was a blast!

when we don’t stay on dlr property,we stay at the hyatt,about a mile away,but the good thing is they have a free shuttle that is always on time …also if you check twitter on wednesdays they usually have special rates as low as 59.00 dollars per night…I don’t know how that fits with everything else but 59-69 a night isn’t so bad

what is the Twitter address??

Hyatt Orange County (Hyatt_OC) on Twitter they have been running the specials on wednesday but you can call the reservations and ask them if it is still available …they have been running this prom for quite some time…I will try to find the code…and post it good luck …

the code this week was RENO but I checked the dates you posted and it looks like they have booked that rate OUT ,unfortuneatly…but it might be because it isn’t wednesday again you can ask resvations if they know more

Anaheim Vacation Packages - Hyatt Regency - Disneyland California Deals & Specials is the link for promo also…

We stayed there last May (2009). The hotel is nice, and there is a Starbucks right at the hotel…That is always a plus for me (and the main reason we chose it). The shuttle service is very convenient, and we didn’t have to wait very long for it the entire trip.

Never stayed there myself (it’s too far for me, I like being either on property or right across the street on Harbor Blvd) but I have heard nice things about the hotel.