Anaheim Marriott Suites

Voldemort is going stateside, and on her way back we thought it would be good for her to get some DISNEYLAND RELAXATION TIME. So Voldemort, being sneaky, informed Experiment6-2-6 that she was flying back on the 13th of September. So I booked four nights on Priceline. Only to find out today that Hawaiian Airlines is now changing its flights to Thursday.

Which means Voldemort either gives up a night at the hotel, or extends until Monday Morning the 16th.

Bottom line, is the Marriot Suites worth extending for three more nights at $67.00 a night? :pirate:

You are a very, very funny boy to even ask this question. :laugh:

Sadly, not many lawyers appreciate my humor in the Court.

Even worse, the “extend a night” runs to $78.00 a night. I might end up trying to find other digs. :ph34r:

[QUOTE=Experiment6-2-6;1136592]Sadly, not many lawyers appreciate my humor in the Court.

Even worse, the “extend a night” runs to $78.00 a night. I might end up trying to find other digs. :ph34r:[/QUOTE]

Have you mentioned the possible new digs to them?

Sigh.

Grand Californian is going for $1,105.00 for that weekend.

The Howard Johnson is going for an average of 195.67 a night, which would be $587.00 for the weekend. When did the Ho Jo get so ritzy? $78.00 a night sounds like a steal in comparison to normal rates.

Unless, of course, someone is one of the lucky three Powerball winners in need of legal advice. :pirate:

Love the Marriotts. Only chain I trust. And yes - bottom line - the woman/cat midwife deserves it - and more.

Time to book the Marriott.

And changing a 3-day ticket to a 4-day ticket is only another $19. :whistling

(Which I am sure that Voldemort has already brought to your attention.)

[QUOTE=Andrea;1136606]Time to book the Marriott.

And changing a 3-day ticket to a 4-day ticket is only another $19. :whistling

(Which I am sure that Voldemort has already brought to your attention.)[/QUOTE]

Oh, I went further pointed out that with six full days a Premium Pass would basically pay for itself. Whereby I got the response, “I would feel guilty. I’m not sure I would want to do a week of Disneyland by myself.”:eek: :confused: :blink:

Cat midwife indeed. More like a Saint. :pirate:

You win. :happy:

And a premium pass would provide impetus to try to manage another trip before a year passes, right?

[QUOTE=Experiment6-2-6;1136610]Oh, I went further pointed out that with six full days a Premium Pass would basically pay for itself. Whereby I got the response, “I would feel guilty. I’m not sure I would want to do a week of Disneyland by myself.”:eek: :confused: :blink:

Cat midwife indeed. More like a Saint. :pirate:[/QUOTE]

Yes, Saint Vold of Kittehs. :angel:

Sadly, the rooms had come and gone by the time we realized this was a good deal. :pinch:

That being said, it does allow her to drive to San Diego and take care of business without having to get back to Anaheim that night. :pirate:

Dude, you’re getting played.

That’s Crazy Talk! :blink:

[QUOTE=Andrea;1136612]You win. :happy:

And a premium pass would provide impetus to try to manage another trip before a year passes, right?[/QUOTE]

So it turns out, while having breakfast, that Voldemort comes up with this wonderful idea…

“You know, you could come up to Disneyland while I’m there…” :huh:

A seemingly innocent suggestion, right? :ohmy:

Hotel room, check… :cool:

Rental car, check. :pirate:

Taking a look at park passes and food costs? :eek:

When did everything go up?

Granted, I’ve been away for three years, but yowza… :blink:

She is a woman of good sense. :happy:

[QUOTE=Experiment6-2-6;1136776]So it turns out, while having breakfast, that Voldemort comes up with this wonderful idea…

“You know, you could come up to Disneyland while I’m there…” :huh:

A seemingly innocent suggestion, right? :ohmy:

Hotel room, check… :cool:

Rental car, check. :pirate:

Taking a look at park passes and food costs? :eek:

When did everything go up?

Granted, I’ve been away for three years, but yowza… :blink:[/QUOTE]

And the survey says???

Is it a go or no go?

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1136781]And the survey says???

Is it a go or no go?[/QUOTE]

It is a go. :wub:

Just amazed at what the premium passes go for. The days are scheduled. Lunches and Dinners are set aside at the favorite eateries.

All that’s left is to show up. :pirate:

How hard is that? I mean, it’s so easy, even a caveman can do it! :mellow:

NOW HEAR THIS – NOW HEAR THIS –

There WILL be a TR. Here, on MB, for anyone who doesn’t go lolloping about on Facebook. Photos will be taken. Noms will be critiqued. Chaos will ensue.

Heaven help us all…and don’t say I didn’t warn you. :ph34r:

[QUOTE=Voldemort;1136874]NOW HEAR THIS – NOW HEAR THIS –

There WILL be a TR. Here, on MB, for anyone who doesn’t go lolloping about on Facebook. Photos will be taken. Noms will be critiqued. Chaos will ensue.

Heaven help us all…and don’t say I didn’t warn you. :ph34r:[/QUOTE]

I could not be more excited. :wub:

(And please note who had your back in this thread.)

List, please. I live vicariously.

Or, you know, a lawyer. :whistling