Anaheim Plaza Hotel

I booked a room at the Anaheim Plaza Hotel for my visit to Disneyland just because I heard it was in walking distance.
Is this REALLY true?
Exactly how far is the walk?
Do we have to cross any busy streets?
Is it a hike across Disneyland’s supposedly VAST parking lot?

…and how nice (or bad) is the actual hotel? The pictures on the website do NOTHING for me. They give very little detail and look dated.

It’s not too late for me to find another place to stay if you guys think that’s best… lol.

Oh gosh, Ive stayed there dozens of times. Its a great hotel, especially for how close it is and how cheap the rates usually are. The only streets you have to cross are the Harbor Blvd/Disney Way Intersection (the intersection where the big entrance sign is to the lot behind DCA). The hotel is across the street from the Tower of Terror, it’s a very close walk to the parks, not bad at all, and right behind the hotel is the Anaheim Garden Walk. So all in all, its a pretty good hotel, I usually stay there when I go. How much did you pay per night?

Thanks anaheimboy for all that great info!
I’m paying $69.95 a night, which I thought was a SUPER sweet deal for it’s location. Now that I know exactly how close it is to the parks, I’m even more excited!

[QUOTE=BigKidBen;1024921]Thanks anaheimboy for all that great info!
I’m paying $69.95 a night, which I thought was a SUPER sweet deal for it’s location. Now that I know exactly how close it is to the parks, I’m even more excited![/QUOTE]

Yea, that is a great rate, other hotels across the street like the Park Vue Inn for example, usually charge up to 160.00 a night, so you got a great deal!