Anaheimboy where are you?

just wondering what happenned to our DLR expert

We’ve been crowded out by WDW 24/7/365… =/

Every now and then, like once every 25 posts or so, someone has a question about Disneyland. I don’t mean to be harsh, but some of us feel like the poorer relations at times. Back when this was DISNEY CENTRAL, I spent some time writing up good restaurant reviews. When everything was “moved” to Mousebuzz, the Disneyland reviews disappeared. And nothing set up to allow new reviews to take their place. Each year I made a comment, asking when, exactically, they would be restored. That was years ago. :pirate:

[QUOTE=Experiment6-2-6;1075184]We’ve been crowded out by WDW 24/7/365… =/

Every now and then, like once every 25 posts or so, someone has a question about Disneyland. I don’t mean to be harsh, but some of us feel like the poorer relations at times. Back when this was DISNEY CENTRAL, I spent some time writing up good restaurant reviews. When everything was “moved” to Mousebuzz, the Disneyland reviews disappeared. And nothing set up to allow new reviews to take their place. Each year I made a comment, asking when, exactically, they would be restored. That was years ago. :pirate:[/QUOTE]

Mark, neglect just makes us scrappy.

Er. Scrappier. :laugh:

hehe…scrappy indeed!!!

Since Anaheimboy is busy with other things, might there be a question someone else could help you with?

[QUOTE=Peppertink;1075230]hehe…scrappy indeed!!!

Since Anaheimboy is busy with other things, might there be a question someone else could help you with?[/QUOTE]

it was always nice to hear his input and compare it with my info…we love WDW but DLR is right up the street…

I wasn’t there when this was Disney Central, but I would love to hear some Disneyland insights. My plan is to go there within the next 2 years.

same but different,both great…DLR is smaller quainter,WDW is just that a different world

Well, guess we can’t help you with that…:closedeye

Well you’d be the one I’d ask about DLR if we were going Pep- you lived so close by-and for all your life so I should imagine there’s not very much that you dont know:laugh:

:laugh::laugh: Thanks for your vote of confidence:laugh: Not to take ANYTHING away from Anaheimboy thought…he is VERY knowledgeable about all things DLR!!! I consider myself very lucky to have met him there during one of our many visits to one of our favorite places:happy:

If you are on facebook he is on there.

Hey Hey Everyone! Thanks to good ol’ Experiment, letting me know some of my fellow MB friends were wondering where I was (Thanks again!), I made a jolt over here to see what was going on! I haven’t been on lately because I’ve just been busy and for a while it seemed like the site just went to total WDW 24/7…not my forte exactly. But I am going to do my best to be sure I come on here more often. I still keep up on the most current DLR everything, so I need to hop on to help out my fellow MB’ers that need some DLR info! I am on Facebook too for those of you who are on it and haven’t became a friend of mine! :slight_smile:

Woohoo!! You’ve made many people very happy that you checked in!!!

Nice to hear you’re still around. I can understand the lack of DLR chatter back and forth. WDW is just down I95 for us so it is our focus. But I really enjoy reading anything about DLR. One of these days Pam and I will make it out to ‘where the Mouse started it all’.