And the Monsters, Inc. Prequel Will Be Called

Well, it looks like this one is a “go”! I sure hope that this franchise will be as strong or stronger than “Toy Story”…

And the Monsters, Inc. Prequel Will Be Called … – Vulture

And what ever happened to the “Monsters, Inc.” ride that was in the planning stages?

Remember this?

Monday Mouse Watch : Get ready for WDW’s monstrous new coaster

Yes, I remember reading about the proposed Monsters coaster but if you follow Jim Hill alot there has been many rides, attractions, etc. that were written about that never have happened or were put off because of $$$.

WOW my head is in a spin. the thought of all these things going on at HS is fantastic. looking forward to a cool coaster but the thought of Radiators Springs Racers ride like at California just blows my head.

Ohhh that sounds like a great idea for a new film!

Here is a little bit more information on the movie:

It looks like both Both Crystal and John Goodman will be returning and they say that “The film is a prequel that tells you a little bit about how [Mike and Sully] first met, attending “Monsters University”,” Hollis told theater owners gathered in Las Vegas on Tuesday for their annual CinemaCon convention. “Obviously everybody knows at this point Mike and Sully are amazing friends — the best of friends — but as it turns out, in this story, that wasn’t always the case. From the moment they met at university, they could not stand each other. This story takes you through the ups and downs, and how they overcame their own differences.”

Pixar announces ‘Monsters Inc.’ sequel is actually prequel | Inside Movies | EW.com

I wonder when there will be a big announcement about the plans/ expansion. I have ridden the Crush’s Coaster at Disneyland Paris and it is a good ride.

what will they do with the pixar stuff across at MK will they move them across to HS???

Cant wait for the movie to come out.

oh wow, i just found this link today and was shocked I didn’t even know they were considering a part 2

Disney Pixar Moves “Monsters, Inc 2″ Release Date Because Of Twilight | Disney Dreaming

Oh this sounds like so much fun- loved the first movie and it sounds like this one will be just as great.

Very exciting! This has to be good. The original is one of our family’s favorites.