And the Oscar goes to

Toy Story 3 for best animated fil.

Alice in Wonderland for Best Costume Design and Best Art Direction.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Surprise, surprise…

I can’t wait until the day that an animated film wins best motion picture. I thought TS3 had a good shot, but it was definitely up against some BIG competition. This was a good year of movies.

And don’t forget -

Best Original Song “We Belong Together” from TS3

How wild is this …
Jennifer (Winters Bone) Lawrence’s Daddy is one of my customers at the Company I work for… Has been for sometime. He came in our shop 5 months ago and told us he was getting ready to go to Europe to be with her while she shoots for the new X-Men movie … He said when he walked in to see me that he had just spoke to her and she was about to be painted blue.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1068397]Surprise, surprise…

I can’t wait until the day that an animated film wins best motion picture. I thought TS3 had a good shot, but it was definitely up against some BIG competition. This was a good year of movies.

And don’t forget -

Best Original Song “We Belong Together” from TS3[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reminder about the song. I thought TS3 had a good shot for best picture, as well. I haven’t been to the movies in quite a while, so I haven’t seen most of these film, but an animated film would have to deliver big time for it to be awarded top honors.

[QUOTE=WALL;1068401]How wild is this …
Jennifer (Winters Bone) Lawrence’s Daddy is one of my customers at the Company I work for… Has been for sometime. He came in our shop 5 months ago and told us he was getting ready to go to Europe to be with her while she shoots for the new X-Men movie … He said when he walked in to see me that he had just spoke to her and she was about to be painted blue.[/QUOTE]

That’s so cool. It must have been an exciting moment for you.

It was weird watching her … I remember the younger Jennifer.

Yay toy story 3, my daughter is a jessie fanatic

It must be weird to know someone before they were famous. I don’t actually know who she is (sorry :blush:), but she is very pretty. The most exciting person that came from my neck of the woods was RJ Helton. He was from the first season of American Idol.

I agree, YAY! Jessie is the coolest, I can see why you’re daughter likes her.

Just saw The King’s Speech and wow, what a well deserved winner of Best Picture and Colin Firth as Best Actor= fantastic movie, fantastic actor.
Would have loved Helena B.C to have had Best Actress- she came into my daughter’s place of work a couple of weeks ago, my daughter said she is delightful and very ordinary too.

[QUOTE=dixie;1068432]Just saw The King’s Speech and wow, what a well deserved winner of Best Picture and Colin Firth as Best Actor= fantastic movie, fantastic actor.
Would have loved Helena B.C to have had Best Actress- she came into my daughter’s place of work a couple of weeks ago, my daughter said she is delightful and very ordinary too.[/QUOTE]

Maybe some day they will give out Oscars for the way they dress. Helena B.C. would definitely be discussed in that category. I’m glad she was delightful.

I haven’t seen King’s, but look forward to seeing it on DVD.

[QUOTE=dixie;1068432]Just saw The King’s Speech and wow, what a well deserved winner of Best Picture and Colin Firth as Best Actor= fantastic movie, fantastic actor.
[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you! That was an excellent movie!

That was awesome!