And you thought DCL showers were small

We did the NCL Pride of America Hawaii cruise. Our cabin was up on deck 11 with a balcony, and while it wasn’t the owners suite, it is the largest of the balcony category cabins. Don’t remember the shower being so QUITE small on the Alaska cruise we took on NCL.

I’m not sure how some of my fellow shipmates bathed. Or maybe they didn’t! :eek:

Wow!! That is small!

Wow! I’ve been on several cruise ships and never encountered a shower that small!

Gosh that is really small- love the photos though!

Knowing you, I was a little afraid to scroll down. :eek:

That is unbelievable. Did all of your shipmates weigh under 12 lbs??? I can’t see how one would shower in such a tight spot.

That’s how the showers on the RCI ships are too in the largest balcony rooms. We once got a full bathtub when we had the “junior suite.”

You should see the Carnival inside stateroom bathrooms… it’s just a curtain around that small area of space!!! :eek: I’m wondering if at the time I thought to take a picture…

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1035095]Knowing you, I was a little afraid to scroll down. :eek:

That is unbelievable. Did all of your shipmates weigh under 12 lbs??? I can’t see how one would shower in such a tight spot.[/QUOTE]

I represent that remark. :laugh: I really don’t know how some of them did it.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1035097]That’s how the showers on the RCI ships are too in the largest balcony rooms. We once got a full bathtub when we had the “junior suite.”

You should see the Carnival inside stateroom bathrooms… it’s just a curtain around that small area of space!!! :eek: I’m wondering if at the time I thought to take a picture…[/QUOTE]

Ours was ‘small-ish’ on the RC ship but not that small and ours was a balcony room. I think I have a photo somewhere

I’ve only been on Carnival, and the showers weren’t huge, but certainly not that small…yikes!

Thanks Richard for at least having your clothes on while taking a picture FROM YOU SHOWER!!! :whistling :laugh:

Wow!:eek: Those are small. I wonder how well most vacationers fit by the end of the cruise with all those great meals!:laugh:

It’s a time saving technique…shower AND wash clothes at the same time. Still working on the dry clothes part. Hanging over the balcony to catch the breeze is frowned upon, plus my hands get really tired before they are dry. :ohmy:

Oh wow! I’ve been on some cruises before and never have I seen a shower that small…I wonder if that’s how they’re cutting back on cabin prices, haha. Extremely small showering space for more living space. :laugh:

This is why you are one of my favorite MBers!:laugh:

I would have been pissed especially for a balcony room.

Great pics, but seriously were you expected to take a bird bath?

That is small…I have never had one like that. I like the DCL split bathrooms.

Jeeez, that’s crazy. Why bother, you’d probably have more space showering in the sink!

Holy cannoli that is small…a person “of size” would really have difficulty in there…heck I would have difficulty in there.

Well, I’m sure it varies with the different classes of ships. I can’t really compare between classes because we’ve stayed in different class staterooms on each ship. But we had a deluxe with a balcony on the Serenade of the Seas, which is a Radiance class, and it was really small. The bathroom layout was like identical to that photo.