Anheuser-Busch InBev sells theme parks

Looks like the new company has found a buyer for the theme parks. Blackstone Group will purchase the 10 parks for $2.3 Billion.

Anheuser-Busch InBev sells theme parks for $2.3 billion - USATODAY.com

Mixed feelings on that. I’ve had APs at BG Williamsburg since they were less than $20. Parking was more of a problem then because the dinosaurs we rode to get there took up a lot of space. :laugh:

They are also part owners in Universal Orlando. I wonder if we will see a tie in on annual passes. Going to be wierd to see the AB Clydedales gone.

Interesting… I always love to read the comments posted at the end of these articles.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;997840]Mixed feelings on that. I’ve had APs at BG Williamsburg since they were less than $20. Parking was more of a problem then because the dinosaurs we rode to get there took up a lot of space. :laugh:

They are also part owners in Universal Orlando. I wonder if we will see a tie in on annual passes. Going to be wierd to see the AB Clydedales gone.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing. We have AP’s to Busch parks and I was wondering what that means to me. We were trying to decide if we are going to keep them active as we have visited all the parks now, and that was our goal.

I will miss the Clydesdales as well, they were one of my favorite things to see. Also, of course, there will probably be no more beer. Not a big deal to me, but I know it will be tragic to some.

A Universal tie in or discount would be nice. I guess we’ll just have to wait an see.

I didn’t even read them, I guess I’ll have to go back an see.