Animal Kingdom Early opening

Ok, going to Disney for Memorial Day Weekend!! Can’t wait. We’d love to ride Expedition Everest (EE). All Ear’s Net shows that this Saturday (27 May) is an early opening day at AK. Does anyone know if EE is on the early opening list, and is EE a FastPass attraction??? I usually shy away from parks on early opening days. In the past, they seem to be over crowded. Any thoughts on AK and EE in general and on an early opening day would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Frank

well, when i went in February i DRAGGED my parents out of bed to go to AK Early opening, however it was literally a dream come true. No lines, no reason to run, it was awesome. My sister, dad and i hit EE 4 TIMES!! Then we went to the Kilimanjaro Safari ride and ALL the animals were out eating and showing off, it was probably the best idea i’ve ever had, haha. Have fun!

>>DRAGGED my parents out of bed to go to AK Early opening,<<

You’re talking to a guy who runs at 4am each morning. So I’LL be ready!!! I’ll have to get a map of the park and lay out a “path” although I’m sure there will be guides.

Frank

Did you get to see the opening ceremony, PockyMuncher? What was it like?

David

I have a question: We have ADR for 8am at Donald’s on a regular opening time of 9am. We’ll be finished eating by then. At official 9am opening time do they let you cross over the new bridge into Asia to get to EE?

>>do they let you cross over the new bridge into Asia to get to EE?<<

I don’t know anything about AK. I’ve only been there a few times.

Frank