Animal Kingdom Lodge Question

I need the website of Animal Kingdom Lodge than Disneyworld.com. Do you have some other websites to the Animal Kingdom Lodge Please!

I’m not exactly sure what you’re looking for but this might help:

Animal Kingdom Lodge Fact Sheet

DisneyTeacher! thanks This is the One thanks again!

I was also going to point you toward allears.net. I love that they have galleries for the resorts!

if you’re looking for photos, check out SuiteDisney

thanks for the info! I love it! That’s why we take the Animal Kingdom Lodge!

I still like Wilderness Lodge more than AKL. I don’t like being land locked and I don’t like being so far away from the main part of WDW, though I do like AKL.

This will be our first time at the Animal Kingdom Lodge!

You will love it. We have stayed at the AKL 3 times in the last 5 years. DH absolutely loves the AKL. When you check in inquire as to which savannahs are not being affected by the DVC Villas. A savannah room is the best vacation investment I have ever made. Worth every penny. You will love it.

Thank you! My mom did say the Standard room and view!

Ask for an upgrade when you check in. I always ask very, very nicely, “If available, would it be at all possible to get an upgrade to a Savannah room”. Many, many times you can get the upgrade at no charge.

Thank you I will do that!

I have done the same thing and received an upgrade too.:happy:

We love AKL.:wub: We will be staying there for our 3rd time this summer. We love the pool and enjoy watching the animals on the savannah. Its so relaxing. And the wonderful music and smell of the warm spices in the fire pits just add to the ambiance of this resort.

I understand what SG said about being land locked, but at the same time, its great place to retreat to after a long day at the parks. IMHO, its quiet and has a not so hectic feel as some of the other resorts have. Its almost like you are in a different part of the world…well, you kinda are I guess!:huh::blush::laugh::laugh:

You are going to have a fantastic time!:happy:

I will love AKL for my birthday in January 14 ,2009 Oh! it is $154.00 Per night plus tax! I will take this deal.

What a deal. Will you be able to take advantage of special offer of pay for 4 nights and get 7 ? But $154 is such a good deal all by itself. I wish we could go in Jan. or Feb. that’s when it seems all the good deals are happening.

[QUOTE=mickeymotto;904440]I have done the same thing and received an upgrade too.:happy:

We love AKL.:wub: We will be staying there for our 3rd time this summer. We love the pool and enjoy watching the animals on the savannah. Its so relaxing. And the wonderful music and smell of the warm spices in the fire pits just add to the ambiance of this resort.

I understand what SG said about being land locked, but at the same time, its great place to retreat to after a long day at the parks. IMHO, its quiet and has a not so hectic feel as some of the other resorts have. Its almost like you are in a different part of the world…well, you kinda are I guess!:huh::blush::laugh::laugh:

You are going to have a fantastic time!:happy:[/QUOTE]

I am staying at AKL next week (YAY!) for the first time, and I am SUPER excited!!! This post has me even MORE psyched! We always have our own car, so being land locked doesn’t matter to us. :happy:

You are going to have a fantastic time! It really is a great place to escape to. I think AKL is an added bonus to an already magical vacation!:wub:

I can’t wait to hear your TR when you come back!

Thanks for the info!

By the way, I’ve stayed at AKL 5 times and have had savanna view 3 of those times.
If you’re going to stay at AKL, having animals outside your room does really make it more fun. Even if your budget doesn’t allow, there are plenty of public overlooks where you can see animals.
And remember, AKL and WL are the “budget” deluxe resorts.

Soundgod really AKL is a Budget Deluxe hotel! I know it is $154.00. I will tell mom and she will make the reservations to the Animal Kingdom Lodge!