Animal Kingdom Villas?

Well it looks like with this trip in January the hardest thing is going to be picking a resort. First it was just between Beach Club Villas and Wilderness Lodge Villas and now they have thrown in Animal Kindom Lodge Villas. I love WLV but I think it would be great to stay on the Boardwalk at either BCV or BWV. I know AKL is beautiful too but I have not seen the Villas. So can anyone tell me about them? Any suggestions? I think I am going to put them all in a hat and draw one!

It is such a hard choice. Here are some pics of the resort.
AllEars.net Review Page - Disney’s Villas at Wilderness Lodge (Disney Vacation Club Resort) - Powered by ReviewPost
I hope this helps you.

Since you’ve already done WLV, it would be nice to try something new. You really can’t go wrong. We love to stay at the BWV because of the location - so we stay there most of the time. We’ve never stayed at AKV, but we can’t wait to give it a try. Eventually, we want to experience each DVC resort at least one time!! I’m sure you can find out everything you need by visiting Accommodations In and Around Walt Disney World and Orlando Florida
Scroll down to DVC resorts, and click on AKL’s “photo - text links” and you can see pictures of the rooms, and resort.
Have a great time making your choice - and like I said - no pressure, because they are all spectacular!!

AK always wins hands down for me, I can never get enough of that resort and would love to say at the villas one day!

We’ve stayed at AKV twice so far, and it’s become my wife’s favorite resort. VWL is her second favorite.

check the photos on Welcome to Tagrel.com. The have photos of studios and one bedrooms.

Studio: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas Resort

1 Bedroom: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas Resort

We just got back from disney. We were so thrilled with AKL, that tomorrow we are going to try to switch some of our days at BWV to the AKV. We had a value studio and although it is smaller, my DH and I were fine. There is a lack of enough drawer space, so a family would have a tough time. We just loved looking at the animals and sitting around the firepit. It just seemed so peaceful. Except for Boma, always busy down there.

Over Spring Break we stayed at BWV for the 1st time and fell in love. Such a neat resort, so bright, warm and inviting. It’s so close to Epcot and DHS…just loved being able to walk to the parks and the nightlife adds such an atmosphere to the resort. The surrey bikes are a fun break during the day too!
That being said, we can’t wait to try out AKLV next month!! We want to try them all!!!