Anita Answer at All Ears

Hi all. I have just caught up on my All Ears Newsletter and have read that Anita Answer is no longer doing her column. In her farwell column she states something about “that other thing” and something about “crossover”.

What is she talking about?

I am so bummer b/c I loved her column and learned a lot. No matter what it is I hope she does well…Sigh…

Lisa

I don’t know what she means, but I was so disappointed too. I click to her section as soon as I get the email, then read the rest.

She kept messing around with Dr. Who references and that really upset some people. I thought it was fun. :happy: After all, she still tied it in to Disney! She was just amusing herself. Amused me, too. Nothing wrong with that.

I’m going to miss her column.

She got canned for the Dr. Who stuff? I had the impression she was going into a new venture.

I really enjoyed her column too, but I got the feeling that she had been mulling over leaving for a while, Dr. Who references or not.

Ummmm…who’s Dr. Who? And what does he have to do with Anita ?

Hehehe, she kept making references to Dr. Who ( from the movie ) and some people complained.:pinch:

Who? …

Going to miss the column.

No, she didn’t get canned. I think the complaints just pushed her toward a decision she’d been leaning toward anyway.

Who’s column?

No - Anita’s column.

[COLOR=“Blue”]Anita Who?[/COLOR]

No - Anita Answer.

I could go on all day w/this

Ok, so I am still confused on who is Dr. Who. From what movie?

It’s a British TV series. “Dr. Who” is the name of the show. It goes from ridiculously awesome to unbelieveably silly.

Oh ok. Now I get it.

I feel like an idiot, because I thought she was referencing the movie. But it is a BBC sci fi series as well.

Yeah ok, but why would people complain about Anita’s reference to the movie/TV show?

I guess I have to go back and read all those AA’s that I have missed the last 5 months, huh?

Why do people complain when I burp at dinner? People are just strange, Dopey.

Yes they are strange but in your case, darrrlink…with all that titanium so close by, yikes the noise can be overwhelming :laugh:

[QUOTE=Dopey;989659]Yeah ok, but why would people complain about Anita’s reference to the movie/TV show?

I guess I have to go back and read all those AA’s that I have missed the last 5 months, huh?[/QUOTE]

You know how some people are…some Disney finactics consider wrong to even mention anything but Disney…it’s rather stupid if you ask me. We should all put DrWho in our sigs to annoy others.:laugh:

So sorry to hear this, I will miss her column. I always looked forward to it!!! Often it, and the photo of the week, were the only things I looked at on my visits to the All Ears…