Annie Lebowitz Disney Photos

i read yesterday that famed photographer Annie Lebowitz did more photos for the Year of a Million Dreams campaign. For those who haven’t seen the pics yet, this is what I found:

In Case You Didn’t Know » More Annie Lebowitz photos for Million Dreams campaign

Cool link – thanks, Tragic!

The shot of Rachel Weisz as Snow White is gorgeous.

Hadn’t seen those, thanks!

Rachel Weisz looks phenomenal

I saw a story on this yesterday on E!News. They showed the photo shoots and it was a lot of fun to watch.

Oh, this link doesn’t show what I saw last night on E!News. They showed J Lo and Marc Antony as Jasmine & Aladdin, Tina Fey as Tinkerbell, Mikael Barishnikof (???:confused: ) as Peter Pan and some others. I wonder if a book will come out with all of these photos.

Here is a link to what you were referring to.

Annie Leibovitz shoots Disney Dream Portrait Series | Photos from seattlepi.com

Here is a link to what you were referring to.

Annie Leibovitz shoots Disney Dream Portrait Series | Photos from seattlepi.com

These pictures are absolutely fantastic!!! I wonder how long before you’ll be able to purchase them?

Prezcatz Paul

Wow those are GREAT! I love to see how the “magic” is made! THANKS! :wub:

Thanks for the link. Snow White is now my desktop wallpaper. Just gorgeous!

beautiful! I wasn’t able to get the first link to work but I am searching for them now–the other link with JLO and Mark Antony was gorgeous! Man they are going to have a pretty baby aren’t they?

As long as they look like their mother. :pinch:

I heard she is carrying twins.

I wish she had done more pictures! There are so fantastic!

Wonderful pictures- her work is so amazing.

I hope she puts all of these together in a book. They are really great. I still like the one of Scarlet Johansen as Cinderella the best though. I like the one of Julie Andrews a lot too.

Thanks so much for the link! This is great!