Annual Dues

DVC updated the members site. Your annual dues info is now up.

I love your avatar!!! Can I come with you to meet Edward??

Thanks for letting us know. I just paid it off with the Disney Visa :slight_smile:

Thanks for the information, I’ve been wondering what our new dues would be. Off to check it out…

Did ya have to remind us? :laugh: Well, I have to wait until my January 30th paycheck to pay it. It won’t be considered late then will it? I only get paid twice a month & around Christmas it’s a little tight! :pinch:

PS: Did your BLT account appear on yours? Mine did, I thought we didn’t have to pay annual dues on that until after it opened!

We were given the option of having the dues taken out on a monthly basis through a direct debit. Helps us to budget and hurts less than all at once.

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;914734]Did ya have to remind us? :laugh: Well, I have to wait until my January 30th paycheck to pay it. It won’t be considered late then will it? I only get paid twice a month & around Christmas it’s a little tight! :pinch:

PS: Did your BLT account appear on yours? Mine did, I thought we didn’t have to pay annual dues on that until after it opened![/QUOTE]

Wishy, I don’t think we have to pay our BLT dues until September.

[QUOTE=iluvwdw;915706]Wishy, I don’t think we have to pay our BLT dues until September.[/QUOTE]

You are right, I should have come back to explain that I called someone at DVC and it was actually a mistake that it appeared on the on-line bill. Of course, if you [I]wanted[/I] to pay it now I am sure they’d take your money. :laugh:

[QUOTE=tinkfans;914644]I love your avatar!!! Can I come with you to meet Edward??[/QUOTE]

Of course you can,but he is mine :laugh:

[QUOTE=mickeyspal;915685]We were given the option of having the dues taken out on a monthly basis through a direct debit. Helps us to budget and hurts less than all at once.[/QUOTE]

We also have direct debit.

I’m not paying BLT until they change the name from “NUL” on my contract! :laugh:

We have the dues directly debited too. I can’t get on the DVC website…never have been able to which stinks. Can someome tell me what the dues are for SSR? I have been dreading this with the cost of fuel these days.

[QUOTE=honeypot;918537]We have the dues directly debited too. I can’t get on the DVC website…never have been able to which stinks. Can someome tell me what the dues are for SSR? I have been dreading this with the cost of fuel these days.[/QUOTE]

Here is a chart DVCNews.com - The essential Disney Vacation Club resource! - How much do the Annual Dues cost?
You can always call MS and they will tell you.
(800) 800-9800 or (407) 566-3800
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. -12:30 p.m. & 1:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST

Well the nice thing with doing it in one shot is to put it on the Disney Visa to get the points :slight_smile:

This is not really the thread for it but I was looking at DVC and wondering we have a family of 5 and the options seem to be rooms for 4 or 8…is there nothing in between there is a big points difference to squeeze one more kid in?

[QUOTE=lscjamouse;918770]This is not really the thread for it but I was looking at DVC and wondering we have a family of 5 and the options seem to be rooms for 4 or 8…is there nothing in between there is a big points difference to squeeze one more kid in?[/QUOTE]

DVC will let you book 5 in a one bedroom but they won’t provide the bed or bedding. You can bring a blow up bed and throw it on the floor and Disney won’t say a word.

Got mine in teh amil yesterday! Uggg! I hate that all taxes come due in January. Anybody up for a national movement to chage it to Say February/March and September/October! Oh well! We are putting it on our Visa as well! Points, Points, Points!!!