Annual pass tickets

Ok, this may of been asked before but If I purchase annual passes for A visit in Oct. what benifits do We get with this? I am try to figure out if it is worth buying it for the four of us two adults and two children. We are also planning at least at a fairly certain point to be going there again Easter week of 2010 where we will be staying at that time off site at our time share. thank you all for your help.

Follow this link to see what your benefits are:

Annual Pass Information and Benefits

At $500 for an adult, you’d need to go to the park 10 days that year to break even.
A 10 day no expire park hopper is $516.

The logic of buying an AP is if you intend to take advantage of the benefits (room discounts, Tables In Wonderland, special pins, etc.) Right now, there is a promotion that offers a 10% discount on the purchase of new APs if you get a coupon from an existing Annual Passholder. You have to buy the voucher before July 31 (I believe that is the date! LOL) and becomes active the day you swap your voucher for the AP). If you are interested in getting one of those cards, just start a thread and someone will send you the coupon.

Or just PM me for mine.

Do you still have to go to a WDW ticket window for purchase?

[QUOTE=Soundgod;967246]Follow this link to see what your benefits are:

Annual Pass Information and Benefits

At $500 for an adult, you’d need to go to the park 10 days that year to break even.
A 10 day no expire park hopper is $516.[/QUOTE]

I have a 10 day base ticket and I dont think it was nearly $500 am I missing something? I was thinking of getting the AP but I would have to add to it another $250 or so.

We’re not talking a 10 day base. We’re talking a 10 day no expire hopper versus an AP.
Also, again, you need to take into account AP room discounts and 10% and 20% AP dining discounts at most DTD restaurants and 10% dining discounts at most in park TS restaurants.
This year, we’ve saved something like $500 on rooms with our AP.

I think with those 10% cards you have to buy the AP at WDW by July 31 and they are active at that time. I don’t have any cards, but maybe soundgod can check the rules.

Do this math –

We bought a single AP (for me, YAY!) when the four os us went at Christmas. We used it just to get the discounted TIW. We saved hundreds of dollars in food and drink – We came out way ahead, and we didn’t even use it for a room discount!

You can save a TON of money by doing this.