Annual passholders

Ok it seems that my fall Oct. trip is out for Disney barring any miracle or even 64hour work weeks for three months in a row. Anyway we have our timeshare offsite book for Easter week next spring. I know when it is the worst for crowds…but I was wondering how much is a annual pass and what perks go with it…I remember reading that parking is included right? what else? Thank you all for your help.

An AP is right at $500 for adults. It’s not a given but there are discounts on rooms offered for AP holders a lot of the year. You also get 10% off at the WoD store at DtD and discounts as certain restaurants, usually at lunch. Other than the free parking and room discounts I don’t think the other perks are worth getting the AP to get.

Disneyland is $389.00 for a premium pass, and you gets 15% off most restaurants and stores…

Sorry, I didn’t pay attention and answered for WDW.

DisneyTeacher,
Is that including tax? For some reason, I thought it was a little lower than that.

No I was meaning for it to be for WDW…I was thinking about an AP for me or my DW since if we go this spring we will be using our time share offsite unless I rent that week out an apply the profit to a room at the value resort. I didn’t know what parking ran and if we went back in the fall like I would love to next year( yes I am willing to sacrafice vacation time from deer hunting to go twice in a year) if it would make sense for one to have an AP or not.

[QUOTE=bethishooked;980502]DisneyTeacher,
Is that including tax? For some reason, I thought it was a little lower than that.[/QUOTE]

I believe that does include tax.

[QUOTE=bethishooked;980502]DisneyTeacher,
Is that including tax? For some reason, I thought it was a little lower than that.[/QUOTE]

$500 for an adult AP is with tax included.

The other big benefit of the AP is that you can buy a Tables in Wonderland card and get 20% off all TS dining, drinks included.

There is a nice explanation of whether it is worth it or not for you to get an AP on allears:

AP/PAP Break Even - Allearsnet.com