Another bizzarre question

Does Fulton’s Crab House have a full bar and if so, is it open in the early afternoon?

My ADRs are stuffed with seafood places and foods I like and Mike not so much. I don’t want to subject him to yet another seafood meal if I can just sit at the bar and slurp some oysters while he enjoys a Makers Mark, heehee

Found this online…

Housed in a building that overlooks one of Disney’s lagoons, this eatery serves seafood in a rollicking atmosphere designed to keep the Disney feeling going. You’ll find a broad array of seafood choices on the menu so you might begin with oysters or steamed clams. Entrée favorites include Alaskan crab claws, and fresh salmon. Desserts are straightforward and there’s a full bar.

[QUOTE=johnkimv;925193]Found this online…

Housed in a building that overlooks one of Disney’s lagoons, this eatery serves seafood in a rollicking atmosphere designed to keep the Disney feeling going. You’ll find a broad array of seafood choices on the menu so you might begin with oysters or steamed clams. Entrée favorites include Alaskan crab claws, and fresh salmon. Desserts are straightforward and there’s a full bar.[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much Kim :happy:

id love to eat here but it seems pricey is it worth it??

It gets raving reviews and the pictures of the place look great :happy:

There is a full bar, and the drinks are good! They have oysters, too. And the rest of the menu is excellent. we really love the crab platter for two – it has all kinds of crab on it, including some white ones you can only find in Florida. The atmosphere is wonderful. It does NOT feel like a family place but rather a nice date place where kids sometimes go… know what I mean? LOL

Oh yes, it is so worth it. The seafood is very good (not as good as home, but still very good). The drinks are very fine also.

She isn’t really concerned about her DH, she just wants to start drinking early.:wink:

:laugh:

[QUOTE=lovemysons;925464]She isn’t really concerned about her DH, she just wants to start drinking early.:wink:

:laugh:[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. Nice try Iris.:laugh:

My problem is that I don’t want to subject Mike to a full meal there. Yes, he would humor me but enough already. So, I can always make him happy with a little something brownish in color while I slurp some oysters at the bar :wink:

Oh duh, that wasn’t meant for me, was it? heehee :redface:

[QUOTE=lovemysons;925464]She isn’t really concerned about her DH, she just wants to start drinking early.:wink:

:laugh:[/QUOTE]

rrrrriight :biggrin:

you know me too well. Goodbye, I am leaving MB :tongue:

Dope a lovich, You can’t go wrong there. You both will dig it.

That’s how I make my DH happy too!:laugh: