Another crowd level question... for June

What are crowd levels like on a typical year in June… when does it get really busy?

I am thinking anytime right after Memorial day…

I know thus year might not be typical, but I am just planning to see what to do…

Thanks for your help…

We were at WDW in very early June a couple of years ago (mostly late May) and crowds were low compared to July/August. However, we were there this past June (first week) and it was really busy, much busier than when we went back in July.

I’m expecting lower crowds this summer, I think travel is going to be a bit lower because of the economy.

I was thinking that with the economy… but if we only had a looking glass to see what to do…

We’ve been several times in late May/early June, usually right before/at Memorial Day is when we start our trip and the crowds are very manageable. This past summer we arrived on May 30th…the weekend after Memorial Day and like DisneyTeacher said, it was pretty busy but still ok. The unexpected heat wave was worse than the crowds! Even the Floridians were saying it was more like August than May. All in all it was a great trip and we would not hesitate to do late May/early June again. I agree with y’all, with the economy the way it is, the crowds may be even low for you.

Believe it or not I’ve never been to WDW in June, that’s typically our Disneyland month. I’ll be in WDW this year from June 24th-July2nd. I’m a little nervous but I think if you get out there early, leave your afternoons for resting, & take advantage of EMH in the evening anything is do-able. :smile:

I think the hard part is that I have gotten used to the March crowds and temperatures… I don’t know if I am brave enough anymore to try it…
ok- what is wrong with me?

[QUOTE=hanwill;935126]What are crowd levels like on a typical year in June… when does it get really busy?

I am thinking anytime right after Memorial day…

I know thus year might not be typical, but I am just planning to see what to do…

Thanks for your help…[/QUOTE]

Unofficial Guide ranks this June an 8 (out of 10) most days with some 9’s toward the end of the month. They’re pretty good, but as you said, this year may be atypical.

I wouldn’t necessarily count on attendance being down this year, not with the 4 plus 3 deal going on. A lot of rooms are booking fast on this code.