Another DDP question

I know how the various dining plans work, what I don’t know is how will they know which dining plan one is on.
I am asking, because with the deluxe, I can get an appetizer, not so with the regular dining plan.

errr… is there an obvious answer and I am too dense to figure it out? :redface:

It’s marked on your Key to the World as “DLX”. So, if you’re a husband and wife, your keys will be marked “DLX A02”.
It’s obvious only if you’ve already done the deluxe plan or have seen someone else’s key to see how it’s marked. I guess for a full family it would read “DLX A02 C03”, for 2 adults and 3 children.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;865413]It’s marked on your Key to the World as “DLX”. So, if you’re a husband and wife, your keys will be marked “DLX A02”.
It’s obvious only if you’ve already done the deluxe plan or have seen someone else’s key to see how it’s marked. I guess for a full family it would read “DLX A02 C03”, for 2 adults and 3 children.[/QUOTE]

I knew you would come through with an answer, Doug.

Thank you!!

That was a great question! I’m glad you asked!

Then again I figure once they run your card for the bill, they would be able to see what is covered and what is going to be charged on a separate bill.

[QUOTE=PrincessPooh;865597]That was a great question! I’m glad you asked!

Then again I figure once they run your card for the bill, they would be able to see what is covered and what is going to be charged on a separate bill.[/QUOTE]
Yes, I am sure they would know that without me telling every server “we’re the deluxe people” :laugh:

It’s noted on your resort key which DDP plan you are on…they will be able to tell when they scan it too.