Another "Lisas Random Questions" Thread!

1. Are there any tours for Hollywood Studios like they have at the other parks i.e. Behind the Seeds at EPCOT or Disney Family Magic at MK?

2. Is Disney Quest included in the Water Parks and More option on your ticket?

3. Are you sick of me?

Lisa

Hey Lisa, I don’t know of any specific tour for Hollywood Studio BUT there are two great experiences you may want to consider. When we did “Lunch with an Imagineer” it was in the private bamboo room at the Brown Derby in the Studios ark & it was FANTASTIC! What a great insider experience.

Also, I am not sure if you are willing to dedicate this amount of time to a tour but there is one called “Backstage Magic” that is like the quintessential backstage tour. You even get to go inside the actual costuming & cosmetology departments at Studios. The utilidors in the MK, going backstage at the American Adventure show in EPCOT, & lunch is included. It’s long, 7 hours, but I did it way back when & STILL recall it being one of my best Disney experiences to this day. When I did it we also go to go into the actual Imagineering building & Casting over by DtD also. Might have changed since then though.

Hey Lisa,

Like Wishy said there is a tour that includes all 4 parks, I haven’t done it but it does sound pretty cool.

Regarding Disney Quest, admission is included (was the last time we were there) with the water park ticket. It’s alot of fun, and you get X number of days for both the water park and disney quest.

And I love to hear from you.

Don’t really know the answer to your first two questions, but I do know, I’m not sick of you! These questions gave me a great idea about something special to do with my mom when we bring her in October! Thanks!

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;977541]Hey Lisa, I don’t know of any specific tour for Hollywood Studio BUT there are two great experiences you may want to consider. When we did “Lunch with an Imagineer” it was in the private bamboo room at the Brown Derby in the Studios ark & it was FANTASTIC! What a great insider experience.

Also, I am not sure if you are willing to dedicate this amount of time to a tour but there is one called “Backstage Magic” that is like the quintessential backstage tour. You even get to go inside the actual costuming & cosmetology departments at Studios. The utilidors in the MK, going backstage at the American Adventure show in EPCOT, & lunch is included. It’s long, 7 hours, but I did it way back when & STILL recall it being one of my best Disney experiences to this day. When I did it we also go to go into the actual Imagineering building & Casting over by DtD also. Might have changed since then though.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah I remember your lunch with an imagineer! I am gonna check into that. I don’t know I would be able to commit 7 hours b/c of the amount of people going on this trip etc. but I think I can committ a lunch!

Thanks a bunch!

Lisa