Another ME Question

I know that I should probably know this answer but I don’t. I figured I’d ask here first before I tried calling ME.

I just got my ME documents. Since my sister and I will be arriving at different times (on different airlines no less). She won’t have the booklet I just received (she will have the yellow stickers to put on her luggage though). When she checks-into ME at the airport, will she have a problem? I’m guess no since it’s Disney but I need to know what to tell her to have on-hand so she doesn’t have any issues. We don’t have the option of her waiting at the airport until I arrive (there’s a 6 hour difference in flight arrivals).

Has anyone had this situation (more than one person using ME at different times)?

Thanks.

She’ll have NO PROBLEM AT ALL!

Just tell her to make sure she has ID to show at the counter … which of course she’ll have, since she needed ID to get through security at her home airport.

No problem whatsoever. They’ll print her out a bus voucher right there at the DME counter. No worries. And you can tell her I said so.:goofy:

[QUOTE=CleveRocks;926321]She’ll have NO PROBLEM AT ALL!

Just tell her to make sure she has ID to show at the counter … which of course she’ll have, since she needed ID to get through security at her home airport.

No problem whatsoever. They’ll print her out a bus voucher right there at the DME counter. No worries. And you can tell her I said so.:goofy:[/QUOTE]

Awesome…I knew it should be as simple as that. It’s just that my sister will get super frustrated if things don’t go smoothly. Thanks for the quick response!

[QUOTE=CleveRocks;926321]She’ll have NO PROBLEM AT ALL!

No problem whatsoever. They’ll print her out a bus voucher right there at the DME counter. No worries. And you can tell her I said so.:goofy:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your answer. I will be in a similar situation…not arriving at different time, just not having documents. I assumed my ID and a confirmation would be fine. Thanks.